The Return Chapter 10

Adrian's pov

I sat in class as the day moved slowly by. Once the bell rang I went to lunch & sat with the others. "Hows Marinette doing?" I asked. "She's fine she just needs to sort somethings out thats all." Alya said eating her food. Suddenly we heard screaming from outside. I ran to the closest place & transformed. I jumped out the window to see what was going on. There I saw an Akumatized rampaging through the streets. I felt someone land behind me causing me to take up arms, only to find Ladybug standing before me. "Hey bugaboo." I smiled. She glanced at me then looked at the Akumatized. "You trap it I'll find the Akuma." She said jumping away. I did as she said & trapped them, by pinning it in a blocked alleyway. I watched as Ladybug jumped down & tryed to grab on to the Akumatized item with out them knowing. Suddenly I felled something hit me. I could here someone calling my name as I blacked out.

Marinette's pov

I watched as Chat laid on the ground unconscious. "Chat wake up." I said Dodging attacks. I used my Communicator to call Rena Rogue. "Hello Rena I need your help." I said quickly. She hung up & a few minutes later she appeared. "I'm going to get chat out of here you distract the Akumatized." She nodded & we went our separate ways. I swung over to Chat & landed next to him. I Shook him to try to wake him but it didn't work. I pulled him in to an alley & put him next to a trash can. "Chat wake up. Come on wake up." I started to panic. "Come on please wake up Adrian." I said panicked. He suddenly detransformed. & plagg fell to the floor. I searched around in Adrian's pockets for something to help plagg. Finally I found some chesse. I called Rena Rogue again. "Hey Ladybug chat ok?" "No i need you to Put a illusion around the alley while I fight." "Got it"

Adrian's pov

I woke up in Marinette's room with plagg beside me. I turned to my right to find Marinette sleeping in a chair next to me. I looked around found the window open. I woke up plagg & transformed. I jumped out the window & went home.

The next day at school I walk in & went to class. I found Alya half dead in her seat. "What happened to you?" I asked. She looked at me deadly. "I had the stay up all night to make an illusion of you at your house so that no one Suspected. Anything." She whispered. "That explains why there was another me in my bed." I sat down & throw out classes I made two sets of notes to help Alya since its my fault she had to stay up all night. But I couldn't get Marinette out of my head.

Marinette's pov

It's been a week since what happened. I woke up the next morning to Adrian gone. I didn't bother calling him or anyone else. I felt so bad about what happened I could face them. "Marinette you're going to be late on your first day back if you don't hurry." Tikki huffed. I got up & got ready for school. Once I walked into school everyone swormed me. "Marinette your back!" The girls yelled ran at me. Alya jumped on me. "I was so bored!" She said dramaticly. I laughed. "Hey welcome back to the lanad of the dead." Nino chuckled. I laughed as a sight of blonde past me view. I turned to see Adrian walking past me. I sighed turning away. We headed to class & sat down. "Ok everyone today we well be working it partners." Alya & I smiled at each other. "The partner will be Juleka & Zoè, Kim & Sabrina, Cholé & Nathaniel, Rose & Alix, Ivan & Mylène, Max & Layla, Alya & Nino, & lastly Marinette & Adrian. Now today you & your partner will be do Biographies on each other. So today you will talk about yourselves & take notes then you will write them tonight & Present them tomorrow." Ms. Bustier said passing out the terms of the project. Once we began I sat next to Adrian. We sat there awkwardly starring at our papers. "So um what is-" I cut him off. "Look I'm sorry. I let my anger & pride get the best off me & you got hurt." I said looking away shamefully.