Chapter 12

AN. New chapter! Here we go!

Danny was horrified. He had to choose who he was going to bond with now!? He glanced around the room and saw horror on all of their faces.
"Choose Danny." Her voice sounded tired, like she didn't want to make him do this.
"Please...Fire...there has to be another way." Danny said imploringly.
The smoke curled closer to him and wrapped around his hand in a comforting way.
"The only other way is for you to give me your form. Your debts have piled up." She said gently. "You were trying to protect me, I understand, but rules are rules."
Danny sighed and glanced around, Jack had an iron grip on his staff.
"Jack...if you'll take me?"
He stiffened a little and looked at him with an unreadable expression as Danny held out his hand.
I need to run. I can't...Jack looked at Danny's hopeful expression and all thought of running vanished.
Jack nodded with a small smile, "Yes."
Jack grabbed his hand, joining him in the ring of fire, but he was immediately overcome by a searing heat.
"The choice has been made. Jack Frost, you will get my power to control ice. My power will make you less prone to heat. You will also no longer need your staff to control your power. Danny Phantom, you will get my fire powers. You know how they work, no man or spirit can rival the power of my flame."
The smoke split into two clouds around the duo, both gritting their teeth. Mating marks appeared on their necks. Danny's was a snowflake while Jack's was a Jack-o-lantern. He was going to get teased for that later...
The smoke around Jack turned blue and he breathed it in on instinct.
The smoke around Danny was still grey, but he did the same as Jack.
The other Guardians looked on in awe as ice crept along the floor around Jack and black fire burned around Danny.
"It is done."
With that, everything stopped. The flames went out and the ice melted as the marks gleamed silver. Danny laughed when he looked up and saw Jack's mark.
"A Jack-o-lantern huh? Well, that has your name written all over it." Danny teased.
Jack scoffed before smirking, "Isn't Snowflake your nickname for me?" Danny rolled his eyes. They both ignored the other four spirits in the room and flew out the window.
"Let's go do something fun!" Danny hollered as he flew ahead.
"You are so on!" Jack replied with a laugh, launching in the air.
After a moment, Tooth was the one who broke the silence in the room, "What just happened?"

AN. There you go! I hope you liked it because that was the last chapter. No more after this! Although, if you like this ship, I HATE CHRISTMAS! and my Danny Phantom Ships book have Phantom Frost (my ship name for Jack Frost×Danny Phantom) in it. Well, that's a wrap!