Return of Jakoul

AN. Popular demand has persuaded me to continue this dark tale. I grant your dark wish, but I have one request...you have to keep loving this story as much as I love writing it. Lol, okay here we go!

Ten years later....

Jack had been flying over Russia and was exhausted because of the huge snow storm he'd created. The Winter boy sighed and flopped down on a near by tree branch, hugging his staff close like a security blanket. Jack fell asleep shortly after, not noticing the black sand slithering toward him.
The sand crawled up the tree trunk and changed his dream into a nightmare.
Jack cringed and his grip on his staff tightened. Then, the sand tried to enter his body. Some of the nightmare sand tried to dig it's way under his finger nails while most of it slithered down his throat.
Jack gasped, his eyes opening wide as he started to scream. The sand worked faster and soon the blood curdling scream that fell on deaf ears suddenly stopped. Instead, a bone chilling cackle filled the forest and bright blue eyes turned to glacier ice.
A crown of ice formed on his head and his hoodie seemed darker. The boy's skin frosted over and black sand was visible in his veins.
The Shepard's crook that he carried had the blade of a scythe on the curve made out of ice. He was no longer Jack Frost. He was now Jakoul Frosti. The most feared spirit on the planet.

AN. I know it's short, but I will add more I promise! This is just an intro to the new adventure that is now unfolding. Anyway, gotta go! That's a wrap!