Chapter 11

Jakoul stood there with a deadly look of pure hate as he glared at the frozen black sand.
Frosti slowly made his way over to where Danny was lying presumably dead on the floor. The other Guardians looked shocked, appalled, and horrified all at once.
Angry frost patterns slithered behind the Winter Spirit like snakes. The sharp edges of the seemingly ice chiseled face softened. Jakoul Frosti's face softened. Sandy pointed and made a bunch of symbols, but he was ignored and the icy look returned before anyone noticed.
He slowly knelt down to Danny.
"Phantom, you are not dying." He hissed, frosting over his wound.
"Avontuur kan niet worden beëindigd door angst." (Adventure can not be killed by fear.) Jakoul set a hand on Danny's chest and rested his forehead against the other boy's, muttering more things under his breath. The sand reared up and sharpened into a blade. Glowing green eyes flew open and a blast shot from Danny's hand, destroying it on impact.
Frosti smirked a bit, "So, you do like me?"
The Spirit of Halloween rolled his eyes, "No, I like Jack. You just so happen to be in his body." Jakoul scowled at the cocky smile on his face before he huffed and got up. Danny also got up and into a fighting stance.
The older spirit shook his head and slammed his staff down again, freezing the sand just as fast as he stopped the world wide storms.
Danny sighed and whispered, "Lupo de Fajro." Flame danced around him once more as a bone chilling female laugh resounded.
"Sorry, but I want my frost spirt back." Danny snarled, thrusting his hands forward with a charged blast of light.
Jakoul's eyes widened in shock as he was thrown back into a wall. The ice on him shattered and he cried out in pain.
The Winter King slowly changed back into Jack Frost. He groaned as he gripped his staff more firmly, the ice blade on the crook shattering as well as the rest of the ice left on it.
"What-what happened?" He asked groggily as he struggled to get up.
Before anyone could answer, a female voice rang out, "Danny Phantom, Spirit of Halloween and Guardian of Adventure. You have used my power without consequence twice today. You know a penance must be served."
Danny let go of the energy and changed back, "Fire, we were friends once upon a time. Can't you help me?"
There was a long pause as grey smoke emerged from nowhere imparticular.
"I have a deal."
"Name your price Lupo de Fajro." Danny said firmly.
The grey smoke curled around him in an affectionate manner, "Danny, many spirits use and abuse my power. There is only one way to prevent this..."
Bunny stepped up, now full grown again from Jakoul letting his icy grip on the world go, "Oh no mate. He's not binding 'imself to you."
The smoke seemed to bristle, "I do not have a physical form rodent! I can not bind to anyone!" The anger in her voice silenced everyone.
"I can be used to bind two spirits though. I am only a consciousness that lives within energy now. I'm tired of warning spirits and people. I don't want to be used anymore. If you bind yourself to another using me to do so...I will become part of your soul. You will be able to use my power without penance, along with whoever you choose."
Danny nodded, glancing at Jack, "How long do I have?"
The smoke curled I'm around him a bit more as a sigh rang out, "The decision must to be made now." A ring of fire ignited around the Halloween spirit.
"Choose Danny Phantom, or pay the price."

AN. Cliffhanger! Haha! Hope you enjoyed! That's a wrap!