The Rest of Chapter 10

AN. Okay, not sure if you saw this or not so I'm going to post the rest of Chapter 10.

Jakoul hissed and moved away from him.
"What now Phantom? Are you going to try and hurt me?" Frosti grinned at him.
"Why did you come here first?" Danny asked, creating a fireball.
The Winter Spirit actually looked thoughtful at that, "I have no idea." With that he was gone in a flurry of snow. Danny growled in anger and let the power go. He would have a price to pay for using that...but it could wait. Right now, he needed to find Jakoul.
Back at the Pole all of the Guardians were gathered. None of them had any power. If Danny wasn't still technically a child that believed they would be gone.
"What has happened?!" North groaned.
Tooth struggled with walking, but she managed to pace, "I have no idea. It felt like all of the children just stopped believing all at once."
A dark chuckle echoed throughout the room, "That would be my fault." Jakoul stepped out of the shadows with his glacier ice eyes glinting in mischief.
"Jakoul?! But-but you-" Bunny started as he hide his small form behind Sandy.
"You can thank Pitch for my coming back from the grave." He said with a wicked grin, showing off his pointed ice teeth.
"Pitch?! Where is he?" North asked, attempting to raise his sword.
The ice man laughed, "Don't worry about him. He won't be back for quite some time now." Sandy made an exclamation mark above his head.
What have you done?! He signed.
Frosti just smirked, "Let's just say that he went to battle for the last time. He will reform of course, but not until he gets enough power."
That's when Danny arrived. He didn't bring any of his shadow pets because he honestly didn't think he'd need them.
"Jakoul." He greeted formally. Said boy raised a brow at the other.
"Yes?" The Spirit of Halloween opened his mouth to say something when black sand flitted across the room.
"Pitch? Back so soon?" Jakoul asked, genuinely surprised.
Black sand swirled around them, "Daniel, you knew that there was a price to that power." Pitch sneered from the shadows. The ghost teen's eyes widened slightly.
"Oh yes Daniel..." Jakoul scowled at all the sand, his eyes briefly flashing electric blue. The other Guardians were quickly restained, not having enough power to really do anything.
Suddenly, a spike of black sand shot out of the ring that had formed around them...hitting Danny in the chest before he even thought of going intangible. His green eyes widened as the pain set in and green slowly oozed down.
Jakoul looked at him with slight shock. Why? Why did I not kill him? Why do I... His eyes widened, "...care."
"I care?" He asked himself, bewildered.
The Winter Spirit looked around and snarled, "Enough!" He slammed his staff turned scythe down on the ground, freezing all the sand and making it shatter to pieces. He's still not strong enough to make a new body...
Frosti looked at Danny, who was now a heap on the floor, his breathing ragged, before...his chest fell one last time....then stopped.

AN. Okay! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!