Chapter 9

Jakoul chuckled as he tossed his scythe like weapon between his hands.
"How long have I been gone? It feels like it's been ages since I saw the world." He sneered. Suddenly, a dark chuckle sounded from the shadows.
"Jakoul Frosti, welcome back."
Jakoul raised a brow, "Is it you I have to thank for my resurrection?"
A man with black robes, ashy grey skin, and gold eyes stepped from the shadows.
"Of course! You now inhabit the young Guardian of Fun Jack Frost."
Jakoul grinned and laughed, "Oh! I can't wait to go play with the other spirits and those Guardians."
Pitch grinned, "How about we make a deal?"
Frosti's grin widened, "What kind of deal?" He leaned against his scythe as he smiled devilishly.
"I brought you back so you owe me a debt." He stated and Jakoul sighed dramaticly.
"Yes, I suppose I do."
"You have to help me destroy the Guardians." Pitch said with a sadistic grin. The ice spirit frowned and tilted his head to the side.
"I have to help you?" He asked. Then, a scowl formed and he growled in disgust.
"I am the harshest part of winter! I do not have to help a shadow walker like you!" Jakoul slammed his scythe down and froze Pitch to the ground.
"You do not control me!" He shouted, hooking the blade of ice around Pitch's neck.
"I will do as I please." Frosti hissed, yanking the razor sharp blade forward. Pitch's body fell to the ground and after a moment it turned into nightmare sand and slithered away.
Jakoul snorted and turned away, "He'll reform in a few hundred years."
Suddenly, a grin spread across his face, "Now, I think I have a Spirit of Halloween and Guardian of Adventure to go play with." With that he flew away.

Danny was at his cemetery practicing his pumpkin carving when a cold breeze went through his home. At first he wrote it off as Jack just visiting as usual, but paused when the chill seemed to have more of a bite than before.
Furrowing his brow he turned around and came face to face with Jakoul Frosti.
Danny jumped slightly and got his scythe ready.
Jakoul grinned insanely, "Hello Danny."
The Spirit of Halloween glared at the crazed winter spirit with glowing red eyes, "Who are you? What do you want and what have you done with Jack?" He asked through gritted teeth. Frosti smiled cruely, "Pitch brought me back. Don't bother going to him though, he's a little under the weather at the moment."
Danny's eyes widened slightly, "What did you do? Kill him?"
The other boy shook his head, "No, I can't kill fear, but he won't be coming back anytime soon." The blood curdling grin on his face almost made Danny sick.
"Let Jack go, or else." He growled.
Jakoul raised a brow and his smile turned deadly, "What exactly are you going to do if I don't?"
"Lupo de Fajro." The Guardian of Adventure hissed. A ring of red hot flame circled them as a bone chilling laugh sounded. Smoke circled Danny and his eyes turned completely red. A strip of red, yellow, and orange stained his snow white hair. Black claws ripped through his silvery gloves and he growled lowly as he teeth sharpened and extended.
"Let him go. Now." Danny snarled. The Winter Spirit laughed at him.
"Do you really think that you can stop me even with that power?" He questioned. Jakoul waved his staff and made a giant storm. The storm ripped through the world and spread hopelessness in it's wake.
Danny growled and the black tail that was hidden by his cloak burned the black fabric away to show that he was ready to fight.
The ring of flames flared with his anger as his eyes turned a darker red.
"Let him go or I'll make you wish that you had." Danny snarled.
Suddenly, the Halloween spirit felt all seven of his believers lights go out all at once. He took in a sharp breath and Jakoul grinned.
"You felt it didn't you?" He asked smugly. "Turns out fun is the center of all the Guardian's powers. Including yours, but you were already powerful even without believers."
Danny's eyes widened a fraction upon hearing that.
"Come on now Danny," he purred, "you don't really wanna hurt me. Do you?"
He walked up to him and snaked his fingers around Danny's jaw while said boy watched him cautiously.

AN. Oh boy! What's gonna happen? This is so exciting! I'm so excited right now you have no idea! Okay, that's a wrap!