Chap2 (pt. 2): The Street Performer

Here is the next update hope you enjoy...

****************************************************************

Still in normal P.O.V

"UGH, REALLY (Y/N) AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN WITH YOU!" Mahiru yelled at the vampire stranger.

"Maybe try to be calm like (y/n)  and anyways I can get out of your guys way when it gets dark also try not to say my name in human form," he said and started to drink his tea (y/n)  made for him.

"What? How would I do that, we have no idea who you are, we only know what I called you as a cat, Kuro," after Mahiru said that a blue light appeared around his wrist then on around Kuro's neck with a blue line like connecting them while another blue light circle appeared around all three of them then it disappeared and a ding was heard.

"Huh, wha-what was that and why are you blushing," Mahiru said looking at Kuro who was blushing a little.

"blue bears" was all he said.

"Blue bears??" Mahiru was confused then looked at (y/n) who was a blushing mess, soon he thought back on it and he himself started blushing.

"YOU PERVERT!" he shouted at Kuro.

"Hey! Why do keep assuming I am a pervert her skirt just magically went up, so I happen to of seen them okay?!?but what about you, your blushing...I BET YOUR IMAGINING ABOUT THEM!" Kuro shouted back at him.

"NO I'M NOT!!" Mahiru shouted once again even though he was imagining it.

"G-Guys, please s-stop," (Y/n) who was still blushing a little at there statements.

"Apologize to her," Mahiru said while pointing at (y/n).

"Why should I, apologizing is such a pain," replied Kuro.

"I-It's okay Mahiru I'm over it plus, it was an accident," said (y/n).

"*sigh*Okay, but what the hell that was blue light for so start explaining," asked Mahiru who was slightly glaring at Kuro while shaking him.

"I hate this," he said.

"Stop ignoring me cat," said Mahiru, still shaking Kuro.

"Explaining is such a pain," Kuro said.

"I just want simple answers," yelled Mahiru.

"Your so demanding aren't you, okay let me start with something obvious, you and I would die before getting along," he replied plainly.

"Yeah, well I was thinking the same thing," Mahiru said.

"R-Really guys," (Y/n) said with a sweat drop💧.

~there was the sound of a vacuum~

"So your a pet vampire?" questioned (y/n) while sitting on the couch.

"Ugh, let me explain," said Kuro.

"So you have no explaining to her?!" yelled Mahiru who was vacuuming but they ignored him.