Chap 1 : Mahiru, Kuro, & (Y/n)

Hello every person reading this, I just want to say that this may have slow updates, which I'm sorry for but hope you like it.

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(F/c) = favorite color
(H/c) = hair color
(H/l) = hair length
'.....' = thoughts
"....." = talking

Also, reader-chan is 5'1ft, which is the same height as Misono's and somewhat shy in a way but still outgoing.

***************************************************************

Normal P.O.V

Family and friends we're gathered for the loss of a loving and caring, mother and adopted mother. A litte girl and a boy were sitting there on their knees crying in front of a picture of that women with a candle on each side. Buzzing and chirps of bugs was heard in the background.

"What going to happen to both of them," a random family member asked.

"Well I'm guessing someone's gonna have to take them in." one answered.

The girl moved closer to the boy, while hearing what the family members we're saying. She put her arms around his arm and hugged it and the boy put hand on her's to comfort her.

"There's no way I can, we've already have to many children."

"Same here"

"Some one has to look after them"

"Someone"

"Yeah, someone else"

One man stood up and walked towards them while talking to one complaining..

"Would you listen to yourselves, is "someone else," all you know how to say" he said.

"It's not like you can do it, that just wouldn't work" a woman replied.

Both the girl and the boy just sat there not speaking with their eyes looking down.

"Yes it would, I'm their uncle after all."

The man put a hand on each one of their heads and they felt it.

"Mahiru, (y/n)"

They both turn around and look at their uncle.

"You guys need for life to be simple, so from here on out, I'll take care of you both, " he said and with that, the boy and the girl, both had teary eyes and they looked at each other wondering what lies ahead.

~Intro~

Mahiru's P.O.V :

My name is Mahiru Shirota and the girl walking next to me is my adopted sister (Y/n) (L/n). We're both 15 years old. We like to keep things simple and try to keep our lives uncomplicated but mostly I do for (y/n)'s sake. While walking I felt a tug on my sleeve and looked down at (y/n).