"Bozu?" Plisetsky thought.

"It's fine, Y/n," Yūri said smiling.

"Stop smirking, fatso!"

'He's totally underestimating me.'

"I don't really get the whole picture, so you should ask him yourself. Come on Y/n. I should be able to skate now."

"Hai." The girl followed.

'Viktor came all the way to Hasetsu because he wanted to. Just to be my coach.'

Y/n opened the doors to the rink. Viktor was practicing on the ice. Plisetsky's eyes widened.

"Huh? Those moves... They're for the short program Viktor was practicing for next season."

"What?"

"Viktor was already putting together routines for next season," Plisetsky explained. "But he was really torn. Surprising the audience has always been his top priority."

"He told me that," Y/n said. Both Yūris looked at her. She remained focused on Viktor as he continued on with the movements. "He asked me for help while Yūri was out. Viktor said my unique moves gave him a bit of inspiration."

Plisetsky focused back on Viktor. "He had the whole world in his hands. But now, no matter what he does, no one's surprised anymore. He knows that better than anyone."

"Viktor said that too," Y/n added. "He said maybe a female input could help. He already knows that if you run out of inspiration, you're as good as dead."

"If he's going to take the next season off, I wonder if he'll let me use his program," Plisetsky said. Yūri gasped lightly looking at the younger male. "I know I can surprise people more. I need Viktor's help if I'm going to make my senior debut and win the Grand Prix Final."

"Huh? Win?" Yūri questioned.

"You look like you're doing great, Viktor!" Plisetsky yelled. The white haired male had stopped skating and looked like he was deep in thought.

"Yuri, you're here? I'm surprised Yakov let you come. What do you want? I need Y/n's help more." Plisetsky gave him an angry expression. "Judging from that look, I'm guessing I forgot some promise I made," Viktor said knowingly before giving a closed eye smile.

~*~

"Hahaha," Viktor laughed rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry, sorry. I totally forgot," he admitted. "But you knew I was the forgetful type, right?"

Plisetsky shook in anger. "Yeah, I'm painfully aware of that. But a promise is a promise. You'll choreograph my new program, Viktor! Let's go back to Russia!"

Yūri's eyes widened and he looked over at Viktor. Y/n frowned sadly. To be honest, he was starting to grow on her. As serious as he was about skating, Y/n loved Viktor's carefree and childish personality.

"Hmm.." Viktor thought about it. Both Yūri and Y/n began to panic.

"He's seriously thinking of leaving?" Y/n thought sadly. Viktor glanced over and saw her sad expression.

"Ok! I've decided."

"Huh?" Both Yūris questioned.

"Tomorrow, I'll choreograph a program for the both of you to the same music I'm using in my short program," Viktor conclude.

Both of them were shocked. "What?!

"Huh?!"

"With the same choreography?!"