Finally Back

(Naruto's P.O.V)
I jumped from tree to tree getting closer to konoha. I thought back to the memories I had of this place. This is where I met him. Where I met.......Kabuto. Kabuto disappeared for so long I assumed he was dead. I still can't believe he was the one who kidnapped me. After a while i saw Konoha in the distance. Finally home. I slow down and jump to the entrance. I look around and see nobody. "Is anyone here?" I yell out. "Naruto? Is that you?" I look towards the sound of the voice and see Sasuke. I smile. "Hey Sasuke. I'm back." He smiles and runs towards me enveloping me in a hug. "Sasuke. I have Yuki. You're suffocating her." He quickly pulls away. "Sorry. I was so worried." I peck his lips. "I'm here now." His tears roll down his cheek one by one. "Naruto........Wake up." I look at him confused. "What?" He shakes me. "WAKE UP!" Suddenly I jolt awake to Sasuke shaking me. "Are you okay? You're crying." I sit up. "Where's Yuki?" He looks at me confused. "Yuki? Who's that?" My eyes widen. "What...."

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've given you two chapters in the same day to apologize. I might not update tomorrow because my phone is acting up. I'll update as soon as I can. Bye

Deedee out😎😎😋😋