"Are you blushing?" She asked in a gloating tone before pinching my cheeks.

"No" I said blushing even harder. She rolled her eyes before pulling me by the collar of my shirt into her lips. She kissed me with passion but was cut off by me smiling, I've missed those lips.

After i watched her get in the car and drive off I walked back in the house smiling like an idiot, i walked back up too my room climbing in bed laying on my back, I was just thinking about her, and her smile and her laugh, she just makes me happy.

-
The Conan Obrein and Jimmy falon late late show.

"Okay, you guys are on in five" the leafy with the microphone said, I don't know official names so I named them all stage lady or man.

Surprisingly I wasn't nervous, my face was breezed with light makeup, it was a little strange because I don't wear makeup. But I support it because it makes my eyebrows look even better then they already did on a daily bases.

Zen had on a little more makeup than I did and I'm not going too lie she's kinda cute but in like a bro way. Honestly would I hit it though? I looked at her again checking out her body. Hell yeah.

"Arnt you nervous?" She asked pacing back and forth.

"No why would I be?" I said running my fingers through my and slightly pinching my jawline.

"You turned your sexy on" that's not fair I can't just do it like that" she said snapping her finger.

I pulled my lip in between my teeth with a puzzled look on my face.
"What are you talking about?" I asked making full eye contact.

Her knees buckled and she gave into my compelled eyes, "I so wanna sit on your face right now" she whined.

I chuckled, "good" I said running my fingers through my hair "now focus all that horny and energy into making me look hotter" I said before the stage lady gave us the que too walk on stage.

I adjusted my mic before walking in and sitting in the chair next too Connon, we met him briefly before and he was really nice, I don't know why I thought he'd be an ass hole.

He shook mine and Zendaya hand before he started talking, I might have looked confident but I was sweating in my boots, who knew a live studio audience could be so intimidating. Oh, your probably wondering what I have on right?

I went with a simple pair of jeans and tee shirt and my pair of black doc Martins, of course I went all black every thing and my jeans had a rip on the knee, why? Because it's what I look sexist in duh, oh yeah Zen has on a over sized white tee shirt white tee and boyfriends jeans with white high top Air Force ones...now back too reality.

"Welcome back too Late night with Conan Obrein, I'm joined with a couple of local heroes Zendaya Coleman and Lauren Jauregui" he said towards the camera.

Zen and I both waved too the camera hers was way more girly than mine, what a way too make me look like a douche.

"Coming up in a few you'll hear how these two young women courageously came too another young woman's rescue after they had saw that she was being viciously attacked by a unidentified suspect"

"Now, what are your ages and what do you do for a living?" He said before taking a sip of his coffee.

I looked over too Zen for her too go first, "I'm 22, and I'm an entrepreneur" she said nervously, I looked at her with a your lying face, she knows damn well she sells weed.