Jongdae smiled and held Sehun hand as they introduce themself. "I'm Kim Jongdae. Sonhyo's first brother.".. "I'm Oh Sehun.. Sonhyo's boyfriend. I heard about you guys alot from her." Sehun turns to introduce himself. After Jongdae heard the 'boyfriend' word, he become clueless.

Before he could open his mouth to ask more suddenly someone interrupt them rudely.

"Sonhyo's boyfriend?!! tusk~ I never know this stupid girl has a boyfriend." She said. Sehun look at Sonhyo who's looking upset. "Noona!!When will you stop that?!!" Yugyeom yelled. Can't take it anymore with her rudeness. She glare at Yugyeom before walk out from the room.

Another 2 girls enter the room after she walk away. "I'm sorry about my twin. She's Kim Hyuna. She wasn't that close with Sonhyo." Jongdae explain as Sehun just nodded.

"Let's me introduce you to my siblings.. This sweet lady here is our eldest sister, Kim Yoona and this is Kim Haeryung, the third youngest. And you already know, Yugyeom and my twins." Jongdae introduce his siblings as he could only smile.

He always wanted a sister or brother.. Sonhyo has a big family.. "I know him oppa. He was in the same school with me before." Haeryung suddenly spoke. .Yugyeom and Jongdae look at she with -really?!- look.

Meanwhile Sonhyo and Sehun look at her confused.

"Really?! you know me??" Sehun asked confuse. He never know that he was in the same school with Haeryung before. " Yeah.. you're the only student that can beat my mark in the class. You always got the first place back when we were at the secondary school." Haeryung said without looking at him. Everyone look at her surprise.

"Se-secondary school?! It was long time ago and you still remember me??" Sehun asked unbelievable. Then he finally remember, he was in the same school and class with Haeryung. but not that longer after that, he have to change school. Due his transport problem. 

"Of course I remember you!! I don't like other than me get first place in the school. And even though you already moved, your name is alwayd mentioned and record still in that school."She say again. Sehun heard Sonhyo laugh weakly.

"Unnie always want to be number one in school. She's so smart and nice. She teach me a lot before and I love to study with her." Sonhyo says smiling while staring at Haeryung. That make Sehun smile to.

He look around..

Yugyeom and Jongdae are standing beside Sonhyo's bed. Yugyeom keep holding Sonhyo's hand tight while talking to Jongdae. Hyuna just playing with her phone at the door while Haeryung just stare at Sonhyo from far..

When he turn to Sonhyo's eldest sister, Yoona already stare at him. He was quite surprise at first. Yoona smile at him before she walk out from the room. Sehun nervously smile back to her.. He find that her gazes are quite creepy.

"Sehun.." Sonhyo call weakly. Sehun walk to Sonhyo back and sit beside her. He took out his phone and typed something on it. Sonhyo look at the message that Sehun wrote.

"why?are you feeling tired??"

Sonhyo read. She nodded. Sehun is typing again and show the message to Sonhyo.

"do you want to go home now??You look unwell.." 

Sonhyo read. "No.. I'm so happy to see all my siblings are here. Even though Hyuna unnie don't like me. she still come. I know that she was force to come here but she can just go back home if she didn't care about me,but she chose to stay.."She said. Sehun smiled and sigh a little. Sonhyo appreciate every moment she's with her siblings.

Sehun typed again.

"Please care about your health first.. Let's go home and rest. Tomorrow we come here back.. Okay?!" 

Sonhyo read. Sonhyo smile then nodded lightly. Sehun get up and say that he have to leave now since it's already late.

"Thank you hyung!~ for taking care of Sonhyo.." Yugyeom said and the others smile at him. Sehun smile back to them and bow politely. "Unnie!!Oppa!! I'll see you guys again tomorrow!!" Sonhyo said loudly. She seem so cheerful. Sehun smile looking at her.

««○○»»

Sehun pov:

On the way home, Sonhyo keep talking like nothing happened to her. She's so energetic. I'm quite surprise with her spirit. She was so strong to face the problem that she's having.

Day by day I get so close to her. She's just like my happiness and energy sources. Everyday I woke up, I always saw her bright smile.

"I just don't know how to tell you that I was so grateful to you. Thank you so much for helping me.."She said when I'm unlocked the door. As soon as we entered the house, Sonhyo throws herself at the sofa and let out sigh of tiredness. I chuckled a bit. She's so cute.

______

"If you're tired you can--" he wasn't finish yet when he see Sonhyo already passed out on the sofa. He laugh and feeling strange a bit.. A sleeping ghost?!

"She must be really tired. After what happened today I need to find the murder quickly.." he thought. He took his duvet and pillow then sleep outside to accompany her..

"Have a nice rest Kim Sonhyo~" Sehun said giving a kiss on Sonhyo's forehead and surprisingly his lips touch her forehead..

※※※※※※

Omg !!! I DON'T kNow what happened to me lately!!

I FALL ON MARK YI TUAN!!.
OH MY GOSH~!! DON'T KILL MEEE!!!!

Ohhh hoooo!! Don't forget to vote,comment and follow me for "more"~~~
Oh and for the new readers~
Have a nice time reading my not really fun fanfic~~~

I hope u enjoy!!