About

Hey there! It's TeenGrapher here... and hope you are having a great day! 

Basically, this post going to be an acknowledgment page, and I think I should also be giving you a posting schedule- because I have been politely reminded that I haven't really been posting regularly, and it's bugging you guys...

So yeah, first things first. I owe this cover to an awesome website for designing all sorts of stuff, Canva. For all of you new writers out there, wondering how to design your book cover, I would recommend using Canva.

Apart from friends and family, who have really supported and fueled my idea in their own ways, I think I owe it most to GritandWriting- who has been an awesome friend for his contributions to the book, and his support while writing it. 

Lastly, I owe it all to you. it has been the fact that you all are actually reading this book that has proved to be the single most encouraging pillar while writing this. I think Wattpad is a great forum for readers and writers, so for those of you who are reading- never stop reading, and for those of you who write- never stop writing, and for those who do both- You are amazing! 

Anyway, to keep it from getting too cheesy, I am finally moving towards the concluding bit of this post- My posting schedule. I am actually committing to once a week, but if things get a bit tough then probably once a fortnight. 

Hope you aren't getting too bored, cause if you are- good news, it's almost over! Thanks a lot, and stay tuned,

Teengrapher (A rather long About page- don't you think?)