organised chaos

Hi guys! I'm back again with another smutty chapter (my next ones won't be smutty I promise! They will be based on the prompts I uploaded on Instagram, so if you saw that post and voted on it, dont worry I'm working on them!

This chapter is directly related to 'doctor, doctor' and The Joker knowing what Harley likes from a very specific therapy session in Arkham, I'll let you read for yourself!

Y'all know what smut is, so the usual warning apply, so read at your own discretion! Tears on an Angel is being updated right now too! xx

Harleen shares herself in a very intimate fashion and The Joker is thinking this may be going beyond just toying with his favourite psychiatrists mind.

Her coffee was on the table, just as it always was. The pencils and pens laid out in a neat line above her notebook. He could see the heading written in blue ink, neatly underlined, the first point already draw, the date already marked. She was so organised, so routined. He had already infiltrated her walls, tore down her barriers. She was putty in his hands and he could mould and crush her any way he wanted.

He looked up, seeing her big blue eyes staring at him, a smile toying on her lips. She had been waiting for him. He leaned back in the chair, the restraints not working to diminish the control he had over her.

"Hi" she said meekly, leaning forward across the desk instinctively.

"Doctor" he drawled, letting each letter linger on his tongue. She blushed and looked away, focusing her eyes on the notepad.

He wondered what she did if she didn't use a page? He could imagine her tearing it out, scrunching it up into a tight ball and throwing it in the trash. He through it must annoy her, to waste it, to not take the notes she intended. Hmm. Maybe thats what he should do today. Not let her write anything on that paper. It would be a game, a fun little game to pass the time.

"Doctor Quinzel" he said again, watching her with hawkish eyes. "Why don't you, eh, come a little closer, let me have a look at you."

She nodded, pushing the chair back and moving to sit on the desk in front of him, eager to please. Her cheeks were flushed. The red satin blouse she wore clung to her as she pushed herself up on the table. He purred.

"Such a good girl, such a good girl for Daddy"

She blushed more, giggling slightly. "Baby, you cant-"

"Why dont you spread your legs and let Daddy see more?"

That certainly worked to shut her up, her eyes widening a little at his request. She bit her lip, the internal dilemma playing out in her tiny little mind. Before long she nodded, spreading her stocking clad legs a little on the desk. Her breathing had picked up slightly. He chuckled at that. He hadn't done anything. Maybe he didn't have to.

"Now doctor, those stockings might get in the way." he purred "Why don't you take them off?"

She stood up, pulling the sheer material down her legs, slipping off her shoes to remove them. She moved forward, but his growl stopped her in an instant.

"I..I was just going to uncuff you, so you could-"

"Not today Doctor, Daddy just wants to watch you today."

She shivered at his words, nodding. She stood there, biting her lip, cheeks flushed waiting for his further instructions. He nodded towards the desk and she complied quickly, returning to her former position.