The window rolled down and there appeared commander Koko Ci who was wearing a commander outfit and two sunglasses, this seemed a lot more different than his Janitor facade, which REALLY fooled me when he was still with the Tengoktak gang as a spy.

"Yes my dear friend Boboiboy, and thank you for saving me and Motobot here." He replied.

"Eh? Motobot?" Boboiboy questioned.

Just as soon as he questioned, a thing that looked like a hybrid between a motorcycle and power sphere popped up the window. "Yes Boboiboy, I am Motobot, it's a honor to finally meet you in person!" He replied politely.

"I had found him on a desserted planet when those space pirates had tried to capture him, he would've been drained of his energy if I wasn't there." Koko Ci explained.

'Huh, sounds like boasting to me.' I thought.

As I landed it safely onto the landing platform seen as its engine was completely damaged, the others took the liberty of getting the two out of the ship safely.

When everything was cleared, we walked back to the quarters.

You know what's sarcastic? It's only been the second day since we've been here.

BBB'S P.O.V

We all sat down at the comfy sofas exhausted, it's only been a few days since we've been here, and pirates already attack us!

"So what's your power?" Gopal asked curiously.

"I have the ability to create any high-tech vehicle with many high to low class scraps." He explained.

Just as he did, Gopal just stared at him with sparkling and astonished eyes. "Eh?" Motobot went confused, startled may be the right words though.

"Wao! So you can make me a car?" Gopal asked.

Ochobot then tsked. "Eesh, eesh, essh, can you believe this guy Boboiboy? Doesn't even have a liscense yet he already wants a car!" He exclaimed.

I didn't mind it although, probably because I also joined Gopal in his admiring, when he saw, he just gave me a 'I'm very dissapointed in you' look.

"Well, we should at least give them something to eat, seen as they were fighting by themselves earlier just now." Ochobot said, he was still formal.

I then remembered something that I had before we had left. "Wait! I think I may have something!" I exclaimed.

When I did, I started searching into my knee pockets, hoping that the packets I bought with me were still there and tact.

"Here they are!" I said, and pulled out my Tok Aba's packets of hot chocolate mix.

Everyone looked surprised when they saw me pull the packets out. "Eh?! How did you get that!" Gopal exclaimed, he must've missed these.

"Tok Aba had given me some before we left!" I answered as I stared at them intently, I remembered they still had my old picture in the logo when I was like, 12 years old or something, it was pretty nostalgic seeing my old self again, weird too, how fat was I?

"These will do!" Ochobot said as he grabbed the packets rather abruptky from my hands.

For some reasons he had started to count and scan them. "Suprisingly, these five packets are enough for the rest of us!" He said.

"Oh, well, I probably shouldn't have bought like, an ENTIRE bag." I chuckled a bit nervously.

"You seriously bought an entire bag?" I heard Fang snicker behind my back.