3: Leaving

BBB'S P.O.V

Today is the day, that we are going to leave Earth for a much greater cause, and it's to save the power spheres before they fall into the wrong hands.

Currently, I was saying goodbye to Tok Aba, who was crying heavily, because I can feel his tears fall down onto my shoulder as I hugged him tightly, as maybe, this may be the last time I ever do.

"I'll miss you Tok" I said, now starting to cry.

"I know that Boboiboy, just remember to call me by your power bands, and don't worry, I'll promise to tell your parents that your going." He said back

"Thanks Tok, and brother, sorry if this is all too sudden for you" I said, facing my brother Azroy (A.N: The adult passenger that BBB called brother and Azroy looked the same alright?)

"Ah, it's okay, besides, being a superhero sounds better than being an actor." He replied, giving me a cautious smile

Before I could even reply back, Gopal cut in and said.

"NEVER think of yourself like that! As you'll always be my idol!"

I then stared at him, mentally facepalming, and Azroy chuckles

"Oi! Aren't you going to say goodbye to me?!" Mr. Kumar replied in the distance, readying that scary stick he always carried around.

"AHH! I'll just see you at the ship Boboiboy!" Gopal said, running off into the distance as Mr. Kumar chased him like a madman.

"Hahaha, Terbaik!" I said, pointing out my thumbs up, and then all of the sudden, millions of flashes came straight to my face.

Thousands of people came to our departure, and hundreds of people from the news are here, meaning to say, that I was getting mauled alive by the papparazi.

"AAHHH!!! HELP ME!" I shouted, as I was was perfectly circled like prey, except the predators flashed everything at me with blinding sudden lights.

Then I felt a hand grab my wrist, and pulled me away with such tremendous force that I practically lost my balance

We were then behind the landing pad, and then I saw who saved me from getting nearly squashed by that papparazi.

Fang.

"You okay? You look like we are still fighting Ejo Jo." He asked me worriedly.

"Y-yeah..." I respond, scratching my head idly. "Thanks for saving my butt back there, I could've sworn they were just as heavy as the giant cocoa bean monster was!"

Fang smiled and snickered a bit. "Your just exaggerating." He then gave me a ruffle to the head.

"O-ow hey! And besides, you weren't in that papparazi!" I exclaimed, fixing my cap.

"Nope, I've been in a WAY worse crowd."

"And what is that?"

"Fangirls"

Ouch, to be more fair, that actually hurts a lot more than flashing cameras.

FANG'S P.O.V

"Anyway, we should get back out there, you still need to say your goodbyes right?" I asked him, curious as to why he's still here with me.

"Wait...aren't you going to say yours too?" He asked back at me. A curious glint in his eyes.

"Nah, My family isn't here remember?" I anwsered.

"Oh..."

We then both walked out of the back and he bid goodbye to me "See you at the ship Fang!" He said, before running back to the others.