5: Humiliation

BBB'S P.O.V

It's been about two days since we were in outerspace, I was already feeling a little homesick to be more fair with you, but my friends, most espescially Ochobot and Fang, were supporting me all wihile they can, I have to admit, this feels like a family, but I still do miss Earth.

We're in a galaxy namely called Centarus A, which was where Captain Kaizo and Fang's home planet was. I'm nervous, but at the same time, excited.

To be more fair with you, I'm honestly having fun, y'now, like how I finally had a good night's sleep (If there even is a night) at the ship, the fact that the stress when preparing for your leave is not fun.

Second, I finally know how to use a Holotop! and in celebration for that, Captain Kaizo had a spare one that I could use, and the color was even orange!

Although, I still couldn't have done it if it weren't for Fang's help, he was the one who thought me after all.

But I still couldn't shake off on how he thought me.

He had his arms wrapped around my entire frame, hands clutching my own, his chin resting on my shoulder, I mean come on! I could litterally feel his breath just inches from my face!

Why am I even thinking this again?

Oh why me?

FANG'S P.O.V

Oh why me?

Why did you have to be the idiot that you actually are and do that, I HUGGED him, that was simple as that, but the rush of feelings to my head was a little too much that I thought I would've blown up.

After that lesson, he immediately awkwardly waltzed back to his side of the room trying it out, he still had a nervous look on his face, probably beacause he doesn't want to break it.

Even I started to have the awkward and humiliating tension just rise up through my veins.

But, hey, it was worth it I guess...?

Today anyway, I was in the control panel checking how far we are from my own home.

250,000 kilometers left, fuck.

"You seem nervous." A voice called out to me from behind, causing me to jolt up.

"C-captain!" I immediately get into my stance of respect, even though he's my brother, I don't want to disrespect him in any other circumstance.

He didn't hesitate to look at the screen I was controlling at, and he stared at it with no hesitation. "Ah, only a few plethora of numbers left." He said to himself, but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

He looked back at me.

"What's with this nervous ettiqutte Pang?" He asked me.

"I...I haven't seen home in 3-4 years Captain, and you know how..."

"Popular you have grown there, I know, espescially about the news on Ejo Jo, The Five Scammer Commanders, the Tengoktak Group, and even on me and Lahap there."

News have been spreading fast, because me and the others were beating such high officials in the universe, and the worst part (for them at least) is that they were beated by a bunch of 11-13 year old kids.

I'm nervous, the other reason I have is that because of my high standings, I'm a rebel group commander's brother for pete sake! And I have beaten many of my rivals in Swordsmanship school.

"Do not worry, I'm sure the defenses there will be enough to shield all of us." He responded, ruffling my head.

"Oi! Don't do that!" I exclaimed angrily, slapping his hand away.