10: Guests

FANG'S P.O.V

Remember when I had said that I hope nothing terrible will happen.

Well, according to the rules of irony, something terrible IS happening.

And you have to curse, but above all things that I could deal with today, it had to be...the ever so annoying space pirates that just HAD to raid our home planet.

To make it worse, Boboiboy's powerband suddenly resets itself for it to recharge the secondary evolutions!

Irony had to ruin my day did it not?

...
--

"KERIS PETIR!" Boboiboy Lightning chanted, as he grabbed two of the said weapon and launched himself at the captain himself.

"Boboiboy Lightning! Get back here now! I'm going to close the portal! I can't keep this portal open forever!" Ochobot exclaimed at the elemented boy.

He had to look back to be sure, and Ochobot just gave him a sure look, so he parried the captain's hook to push him away as far as he could, before he Lightning sped away and out of the portal.

In a flash, Ochobot closed the portal, at least TRIED to, until the hook became a hookshot and kept the portal open.

"I don't think so!" Gopal announced. "Candy Cane Transformation!"

He pointed his fingers towards the hook as if it's how he would focus a gun on its target, before firing off a green glowing ball, and hitting at the perfect spot, turning the damn hook into a candy cane.

"NOOO--!!" Before the captain could continue his scream, he was cut short when the portal closed.

Boboiboy Lightning then landed perfectly on the ground, Wind and Earth ran up to him as if they were waiting very anxiously.

"You alright?" Earth asked him being the leader.

"Yeah, now let's turn back already." Lightning anwsered.

Despite them being their first original forms, they had some traits from their former secondary evolutions; Lightning had Thunderstorm's seriousness and short-temperedness, but was a bit more positive, Wind was really cheerful and a smile-a-lot like Cyclone, but he had a pessimistic side, and Earth was still a leader like Earthquake, but he sometimes didn't take things too seriously.

All-in-all although, they were still the same, even when they were just around 3-4 years ago.

I like that trait about him, how he was still able to stay as a kid and be mature at the same time, unlike me who had matured like hell, but I still kept my losing coolness when it comes to a Red Carrot Donut being in the area.

The three Boboiboys then returned to eventually being the one Boboiboy. "I SO have to get used to that again." Boboiboy said to himself, he wasn't used to being the first three Boboiboys again, probably since the last time he had used them was before we fought Ejo Jo.

We turned our heads to see the girls just finishing up with their side of the work: taking care of the cronies that were sent to kill us and take Ochobot and the power sphere inside the spaceship they were trying to take: specifically, commander Koko Ci's spaceship.

Captain Kaizo and Lahap tied up the cronies and dragged their limp and probably unconcious bodies somewhere. I honestly never knew where they put them but I assume it's into a rather not so pleasing place, so I just avoided it.

What was I doing? Oh, the most EXCITING part; putting commander Koko Ci's spaceship down to the ground safely with my Shadow Fingers.

"You alright in there?" Boboiboy asked through the window,