1: Before

BBB's P.O.V

"Hey Ochobot!" I shouted, running torwards the said floating robot, who was now preparing our stuff, along with our other needs and goods.

If you don't know who I am, I'll tell, I'm BoBoiBoy, the hero of Pulau Rintis, and, y'know, I'm going to miss this place, as this was the place where I got my powers, met my friends, fought Adu Du and other super villains, and the place where me and my friends even beat the largest and probably the most powerful I fought for now, the Tengoktak Group.

Why did I say I will miss this place, well leeme tell you.

Around a month later after me and my friends had beaten the Tengoktak Group, an all too fammiliar ship came back down here.

--FLASHBACK--

'Eh, wait a minute...that ship...!' I thought to myself, barely able to grasp what was going on.

It was this ship, that I had fought some of the most powerful guys in, but eventually suceeded with the help of my friends.

Captain Kaizo's ship was landing down on Pulau Rintis once more.

"AHHHHHH, IT'S CAPTAIN KAIZO'S SHIP, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" Gopal exclaimed loudly, running around in circles with his arms flailing around in the air.

I honestly find that funny, as I snickered a bit at the corner of my lips, but there's no time to be laughing now...! Captain Kaizo is coming back after all!

"What does my brother want from us this time?!" Fang exclaimed loudly, who was now in a battle stance position

"We all don't know Fang, but we have to get ready, he may cause another fight!" Yaya replied, now hovering and her fists glowing pink.

"Yeah! Your brother has something installed for us!" Ying added, illuminating the color yellow all around her body.

The ship then landed down in an empty spot, but it wasn't far from where Tok Aba's Kokotiam was.

I then got myself in a battle stance position as well, summoning my Keris Petir in both my hands, readying for what was coming up next.

Then, the doors to the inside opened, and who stepped out was none other than Captain Kaizo and Liutenant Lahap.

Fang ran torwards the entrance of the ship with no hesitation whatsoever, and slowed down at its foot.

"Captain! What are you doing here? You didn't inform me about this!" Fang exclaimed, sounding rather angry and annoyed, wait, he didn't inform Fang about this? How come? Aren't siblings supposed to say when their coming or not?

Kaizo then crossed his arms, "Well, I would have, until someone didn't inform me that their friend had beaten an entire powerful group." Kaizo replied "Did you have any idea how pissed off I was Private Pang?"

"Well sorry! We were healing from our injuries, and F.Y.I, it's Fang! Not Pang!"

Kaizo then snickered at the corner of his lips, before slowly dismissing a pissed off Fang and slowly walking torwards me.

"I must say, congratulations on beating the Tengoktak Group, I would have congratulated you earlier if it weren't for your friend's forgetfullness" Kaizo said, revealing the proud smirk on his face,

"HEY! I'm right here!" Fang exclaimed from the distance.

"Eh? Wait, you know he has a point, you could have contacted us with our power bands, what's with the trouble of going here?" Gopal asked.