Hush Cow

Lyric For the Chapter. ; )

From the moment i met you everything changed, I knew I had to get get whatever the pain.

- Liam Payne.

(Emilie.)

"Guess what I brought!?" Hailey says bounding into my room. "Josh Hutcherson!" Lanna screams from the window seat where she is sitting Indian style, fish tail braiding Kay's hair who is sitting in front of her.

"No better." She grins and holds up a box of monster. Lanna squeals, drops Kay's hair and runs over. "Ah, Ah, Ah. Later. So we can stay up all night." Hailey holds the box out of the tiny girl's reach. She pouts and stomps back over to the window seat to redo Kay's hair.

"No me gusta tu. Hey guess what?!" Lanna shrieks. Hailey goes over and puts her Ipod in my dock. "Guess what what?" Alyssa asks coming in the door. "We met One Direction today and I fought with Niall Horan!" Lanna exclaims hysterically. We all laugh at her. "You did not, stop lying Lanna," Kay protested. "Yeah, huh. Ask Millie, Niall and I fought over some M&Ms!" Everyone turned to look at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey Lanna your phones ringing." My mom says coming in as Lanna's phone plays a song from her hand.

"Now I'm climbing the walls but you don't' notice at all..." I take it from her and give it to Lanna. She drops it on the seat beside her. "They can wait until I am done with Kay's hair," she declares and finishes braiding Kay's waist length hair. I shake my head at her. I look around, Hailey's reading a magazine, Alyssa's texting and Kay's drawing. I figure they already dissmissed Lanna's claims of fighting with a popstar, she can't always be trusted even if I knew she was telling the truth. Lanna's phone beeps telling her she has missed call.

"Oh I like this song!" Lanna hops up ignoring her phone and turns the music up.

"Maybe it was the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it..." Kay runs her hand across her braid and smiles. Lanna picks up her phone jumping around screaming out the lyrics to the song.

"It's unknown number." She looks at me and grins. "Bet it's my smexy Irish bestest friend." I roll my eyes. "How do you know he's Irish?" "I know everything about them." She winks and puts the phone to her ear.

"Lalalalalala. Pick up the phone." We laugh looking at her waiting for him to answer the phone.

"Hello Bestest Friend."

"Oh it's you. No me gusta tu."

"I don't care." She rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna hang up."Lanna said in an annoyed sing-song tone.

"Is he even there? Or was that you that called me?" She demanded stomping her foot. "I don't care if Louis thinks your an attractive young lad, give Niall the phone!"

"Hello Harry!" "Yes she's here." Kay and Alyssa turn to look at me shocked, Hailey just continues reading. "She wasn't joking was she?'' Kay asks with wide eyes. I laugh and shake my head. Lanna grins and mouths 'I told you so'.

"Oh really. I didn't think Millie was that kinda girl." My eyes widen and I jump up. "Give me the phone!" I demand trying to get the phone. She laughs. "No, you loser."

"No, not you Harry, Millie. Oh hey Niall!"

"You know this song? I love it. You're at Starbucks? Me gusta. Whatcha getting?" Lanna changed the subject so fast.

"I love those their my favorite." Lanna squealed. "Yes sir! I love you! And a caramel frappuccino, and a Green Tea frappuccino and a Caramel Machiato and a Cinnamon Dulce Latte. Gracias!" we all looked at Lanna and then at each other as she listed off our favorite Starbucks drinks.