21. Hawaii - Day 2 - Uh oh

Taeyeon woke up the next morning before the other girls does. Some of them passed out because of too much alcohol. A smile on her face suddenly appeared when she saw her girlfriend laying beside her. They slept on a room, while the others stayed up late on the living room, partying, while Taeyeon and Tiffany is doing what couples do.

The smile on Taeyeon's face didn't last long because in all of a sudden, she felt nauseous. She ran to the room's bathroom with her hand on her stomach and the other covering her mouth.

She knelt on the bathroom floor and bended over to release some disgusting contents from her stomach. Tiffany on the other hand, has woken up from her slumber, alert of what is happening. Feeling super worried, she rushed to the bathroom to where Taeyeon was at. She knelt beside Taeyeon and put her hand on Taeyeon's back. "Tae, oh my gosh, are you okay?" She said, patting Taeyeon's back slowly, helping her to let out what has to be let out.

It took a while for Taeyeon to answer because of her continous vomiting. She wiped her mouth after she finished and walked to the bathroom sink and washed her face with the cold water, leaving Tiffany still kneeling down on the floor. With Taeyeon's head down, Tiffany walked closer to her. She grabbed Taeyeon's chin and lifted her head up, the eyes meeting each other's.

"Tae, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" She asked. They looked at each other through the mirror. Tiffany can see tears on Taeyeon's eyes, tears that form when someone just vomitted.

Feeling tired and weak, Taeyeon shook her head and frowned.

"Do you want to see the doctor?" Tiffany asked again.

Taeyeon shook her head again. "Just hangover, maybe" she said and shrugged.

"But you didn't drink that much"

Taeyeon shrugged again "I'll be fine, dont worry" she said with a fake, weak smile.

"Are you sure about that?" Tiffany asked again, her eyes being filled with worry.

Taeyeon turned around to face Tiffany and put her hands on Tiffany's shoulders, squeezing it softly and rubbing it. "Yes, babe. I'll be fine" she smiled again. Tiffany pouted and planted a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Take a quick shower, we'll have breakfast with the others in a bit" Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon before kissing her cheek again. Taeyeon smiled when Tiffany left the bathroom.

Once the door closed, she rushed back to the toilet and let out some more disgusting contents from her stomach. After she does, she messed her hair up and tried to figure up why her stomach is acting stupid early in the morning. Is it something she ate? No, they only ate some delicious beef last night, and beef does not do anything weird to her stomach. Is it the alcohol? No, she did take a few shots and that's it.

Taeyeon sat on the floor, hugging her legs closer and burying her face to her knees. What is happening to her?

~

Steak, Taeyeon's favorite, is just right there. Right across her. On her plate. Served with beautifully cooked rice and some side toppings. But she couldn't eat it because she has no appetite and her stomach is still acting stupid.

"At least eat something, Tae" Tiffany said, looking at her pale girlfriend that is just staring at her plate like a child staring at a plate filled with vegetables that she is forced to eat. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with some rather pitiful eyes. Tiffany's heart broke, she knows Taeyeon doesn't feel well since day one, and Taeyeon doesn't want to eat anything. How is she supposed to help her?

"Coffee?" Tiffany asked, holding Taeyeon's hand under the table where no one else sees since they're too busy eating and chit-chatting. Taeyeon couldn't answer, so she just nodded weakly.

Tiffany excused herself to get coffee for Taeyeon, so the other girls' attention is now on Taeyeon.

"Taengoo, are you okay?" Sunny asked, suddenly feeling worried from Taeyeon's pale look and weak condition "You look so pale, is something wrong?" She placed her hand on Taeyeon's forehead "Hmm, you're not hot, but cold. What are you feeling?"

Taeyeon didn't answer, she closed for eyes for a while and opened it again. "I'm fine" she answered, just in time when Tiffany came back.

Tiffany placed Taeyeon's fresh brewed coffee together with some toasted bread "I got some meds" Tiffany said and handed over a piece of un-opened medicine. "Eat before you take your meds, okay?" She added before holding Taeyeon's cold pale hands under the table.

Taeyeon forced herself to eat because she needs to take meds to feel better, and she cant do that without eating anything. And of course, her girlfriend will turn into the most satanic person if she insisted on eating.

She really didn't have a hard time eating tho. Her strength is slowly coming back and she keeps on telling Tiffany that she doesn't have to drink the medicine that Tiffany gave because the food is actually helping her. "Tae, no. What if you feel worse later?" Tiffany said in a rather concerning tone "Drink your medicine, so at least there's a tiny chance that your fever will come back" she added. Yeah right, fever.

Taeyeon couldn't do anything but nod, her girlfriend is right. She didn't expect that Tiffany will still be soft towards her even if she doesnt want to drink her medicine.

Taeyeon continued eating for a while, but the strength that she felt earlier is slowly fading away again.

"Umm..Tae?" Sooyoung said with a very very worried tone, catching the other girls' attention.

"Oh my God!!" Jessica said, loud

"Taengoo! Your ear is bleeding!" Sunny said, pointing directly to Taeyeon.

Tiffany looked at her girlfriend and there she saw blood, continously flowing form Taeyeon's ear.

"Oh sh-" she almost cursed, "Tae, oh my god!!"

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with a very very faint smile with her eyes filled with tears that is ready to flow down.

And with that smile, she fainted. She fell down on her chair; down to the floor, eyes closed, causing panic to the 8 girls.