02. Admiring

"Why dont you try talking to her?" Sunny whispered to Taeyeon in class.

"What? Are you crazy? She's Tiffany Hwang, the school's goddess, the brightest girl. She's so popular! And I know she doesnt even know me." Taeyeon said to Sunny in a low voice, trying not to get caught by the teacher.

"And so? It's just talking. You two can be friends. And you are both girls afterall, right?" Taeyeon got quiet at what Sunny said.

"But I'm shy and-"
"And what? I know you like her for like, two years now? Just talk to her! Jeez." Sunny said before she sits properly and gave her attention to the teacher.

Taeyeon thinked about what Sunny has said. Yes it's been two years since Taeyeon started to like Tiffany. Maybe it's time to talk to her?

~

Taeyeon looks through the books on the library. Trying to find the book her teacher asked for her to find.

"Ah! This!" Taeyeon said in a happy voice after finding the book for almost half an hour now. She took the book out of the bookshelf, and saw the same pretty girl sitting alone again, on the space of where the book was taken.

"Sunny-ah! Come here."
"I didnt know she wears glasses?" Sunny said to Taeyeon
"Yeah me too. What is she reading? Her hands in on her head like she's so focused on the book." Taeyeon asked.
"How the hell should I know?!" Sunny said smacking Taeyeon's head softly

"You should talk to her." Sunny said to Taeyeon.
"B-but how about this book?"
Sunny grabbed the book from Taeyeon's grip "I'll give this to sir, you talk to her. Okay?" Sunny walked away, not waiting for Taeyeon's answer.

Taeyeon sighed and peeked at the space to look at her again. She saw Tiffany turn the book on another page.

"She's really really pretty" Taeyeon thought