20. Hawaii - Day 1 Part 2

The girls spent their time under the sun, having the time of their lives. Swimming, splashing waters at each other, sitting on the side of the pool while singing on the top of their lungs. They needed this.

The sun will set on an hour, meaning Taeyeon's surprise will happen soon. The other girls eyed Taeyeon while they're sitting together in a circular pattern, with a campfire on the middle. They knew that Taeyeon's surprise will startat anytime soon just before the sun sets. Taeyeon nodded once, and the other girls nodded as well, receiving the signal.

"Yul, come with me, I'll get something on our room" Yoona said while pulling Yuri's arm "We'll be back"

The other girls needs to leave as well, but they did not do it at the same time, so that it wont be obvious for Tiffany.

Sunny excused herself that she'll change her bikinis, and she asked Seohyun and Jessica to go with her. Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon to come with her to get some marshmallows for them to roast, which excites Tiffany, making her forget that she was left with Taeyeon.

Tiffany looked around at the beach fron where they were seated. It's been a while since the girls left. And it's already late when she realized that.

"What's taking them so long?" Tiffany asked with a pout, feeling bored. Taeyeon shrugged.

"Wow, the sun is setting now, look" Taeyeon pointed to where the sun was setting. Tiffany looked at that direction and let out a warm smile.....which was soon interrupted by an annoying girl who is shouting from afar.

"Taeyeon ah! Come here! We need money to buy more marshmallows!" Sooyoung shouted. Taeyeon smirked. That's the signal. Everything is ready and all she has to do is go.

"I'll go with you" Tiffany said when Taeyeon stood up.

"No, Fany-ah. Guard the bonfire, someone may take it" Taeyeon said and held Tiffany's cheeks "I'll be back in a short while, okay?" she added before planting a quick peck on Tiffany's pink lips.

"Okay" Tiffany showed a sad smile "Hurry up okay"

"Yes, Fany-ah" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheeks before running towards Sooyoung's direction

"Flirt" Sooyoung said when Taeyeon arrived

"Shut up"

***

It has been 10 minutes since Taeyeon left, and it has been 30 minutes since the other girls left. Tiffany, who is still sitting alone on the bonfire, let out a deep sigh. The sun has finally set and she feels sad when the others were not there to witness it with her. She looked back, no one. Not even a single person was walking pass by. Where are they? Tiffany wondered. Should she go after them?

"No, if they dont come back after 10 more minutes, I will go to them" she said to herself and nodded.

2 minute...

4 minutes...

6 minutes....

Tiffany's eyes widened when she heared something. That something is a guitar. Who would play a guitar at this time?

Feeling nervous, Tiffany turned around.

She felt more shocked when she saw Seohyun playing a guitar. She dont know what song Seohyun was playing because she was too distracted by the surroundings.

Candles. A long trail of candles from the hotel to her direction was seen. How did that happen? It was not there when she turned around a few minutes ago. And petals. Between the trail of beautiful-lit candles were petals. Rose petals, to be exact. When did this happen?

The girls are coming out one by one with a beautiful white tulip on their hand. First was Sooyoung, then Yoona, then Yuri, then Hyoyeon, then Sunny, and lastly was Jessica. They handed their tulip when they reached Tiffany. But where is Taeyeon?

"What-" Tiffany tried to ask, but Jessica put a finger on Tiffany's lips to shut her up. Jessica shook her head to the trail of candles, so Tiffany looked.

And there she is. Taeyeon. Looking beautiful as ever. The other girls are still wearing their bikinis, but Taeyeon changed into a much more comfortable outfit. A simple outfit, black ripped shorts matched with a pink top paired with simple sneakers.

Taeyeon handed over a bouquet of pink tulips to Tiffany. "Hi" she said shortly with a smile.

"Wh-what's-why?" Tiffany suttered, making Taeyeon smile even more. Taeyeon looked at the other girls and nodded once. The other girls smiled and walked away, to the hotel probably. And now, they are alone. Together.

"Tae" Tiffany said, with tears forming in her eyes "what is this?"

Taeyein brushed Tiffany's hair to her esr and wiped the tears that are ready to fall.

"Fany-ah, hear me out okay?" Taeyeon said while looking directly into Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany nodded.

"I know, we've been together for so long. To be honest, being with you was the best thing that has ever happened to my life. And approaching you that day on the library was the bes decision that I have ever made." She smiled, remembering the day she first talked to Tiffany "Have you noticed that we still dont have a label?"

Tiffany stopped to think. And looked at Taeyeon again "yeah. But does that even matter?"

Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand "For me, it does. I want to claim that you're my girlfriend. I want to be sure that you're mine and no one else's"

"But Tae, I'm already yours"

Taeyein sighed "I cant explain it, Fany-ah. I just want you to be my official girlfriend. Just..."

Taeyeon moved closer to Tiffany, their face almost touching.

"Fany-ah. Can you be my girlfriend?" she asked with her cute puppy eyes, which made Tiffany smile.

"Yes, Taetae" she answered and kissed Taeyeon. Her girlfriend. Fireworks. Fireworks filled Hawaii's evening sky, just in time when Tiffany said yes. Pink fireworks forming into a shape of a heart.

Their kiss felt like it was the first time. It was like their first kiss. Tiffany pulled away.

"I love you, Fany-ah" Taeyeon said

"I love you too, babe" Tiffany said

"Babe?" Taeyeon's eyes widened

"Err yeah, you dont want it?"

"No no no no, I want it" Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tight "Thank you, babe" she whispered to Tiffany's ear. Sending warm shivers to Tiffany's body.

~~~

Night has finally come and Taeyeon's small surprise has been succesfully done, so Taeyeon decided to throw a small party for their group by her treat. Foods, place, and drinks, all for themselves.

And guess what.

Drunk friends leads to heavy sleeping.

So meaning, no one will hear Tiffany's loud...you know *wink*