Chapter 10

After school ends, i saw my driver waiting in my school carpark

Eunji-" So i guess, this is where we last meet today?"

Me-"No, wait"

i drag her to my driver

Me-"hyung, can you bring her back to her home then we will go to my parent's house?"

Hyung-"okay, but make sure, don't leave any trace, now get on"

Eunji-" Are you sure"

Me-"yes, let's go!"

----------------

After i sent Eunji home, my hyung tell me that i don't expected

Hyung-"Tae, you know you should follow your father and leave your girlfriend?"

Me-"why?"

Hyung-"There's something you doesn't know, if you insist of keeping her, you are actually putting her live in danger"

Me-" What do you mean?"

Hyung-" Nevermind, I am telling you too much, just forget about this conversation"

Me-" o-okay"

---------------------------

After a while i reach my parent's house, I saw a very familiar back, and she is talking to my parents, with her parents there

"Taehyung, you are here! Come over!" Mom said

"yes, an who is this girl?"
I asked

"wow, you have forgotten me?"she said as she turn around

"I-I-IRENE?!" I said while hugging her

Flashback

Irene-"sorry taehyung.. I have to go to China.."

me-" WHy?!"

Irene-" My parents are moving there..."

me-" why can't you stay? you can live t my-"

Irene-" I tried telling them, but they won't care. But promise me, when I come back, let's get married okay?"

Me-" Okay!"

End of flashback

That was when i was younger, she was my first love, well not really first love but you know a very very good childhood friend, and when you are younger, you tend to fall in love more.

After she left, i was very quiet, I even ignored all the girls who wants to talk to me, until I met Yerin , well she looks really like Eunji, I fell in love with her, well we spend our times together and then she get into a car accident.. I was very very very sad back then, but have no choice to go to school.

Until I met Eunji, I have never thought of using her to replace Yerin, She is caring, funny, kind when she is with her friends...

"Taehyung? KimTaehyung?" mom called

Me-"ah, yes?"

Dad-"what are your thoughts about this?"

Me-" About What?"

Irene-"us, getting married?"

Me-" WHAT?!"