Q: What is up with you and Hazel?
A: Whatever she told you, consider me saying the same thing.

Q: R u going to wife Hazel up.... I think u should
A: honestly, I'm really not tryna wife up her, simply because I'm not around like I could be. Maybe one day when I'm chillin' and able to be consistent with my time and attention for her. I'm not tryna live a marriage over FaceTime and Text messages.

Q:Are you and hazel really official? And if not are you guys moving forward to being official.
A: Well shit, guess I'll come out and say it. We deep in some love shit damn *laughs* so much for being lowkey.

Q: Nigga where you been?
A: On tour, where else? Gotta make the money somehow.

Maw Maw

Q: I love you

Q: I love you..... Don't you think August should stop playing with Cyd?
A: Honestly, I don't think he's playing. I can see that he is doing more growing that anything else. From where I've seen August come from and how he use to act, this is definitely not playing around! And thank you hun for the love, my old bones need it!

Q. How do u feel about Cyd? Do u think she a real one?
A: Of course she's real, anybody who wasn't real would've never gotten this far of even stuck with him this long, not wanting his money. I tell ya, that August two handfuls.

Q. When you gon cook for me?
A: Anytime you come over chile. I'm always the one for making any feast!

Jordan Michaels (Cydney's Brother🙏🏾)

Q: Did u really have the drugs that lead to ur death?A: I had nothing on me at the time

A: I had nothing on me at the time. I never wanted my sister around that type of shit so I wasn't gonna be holdings drug on me when going to get her.

Q: Did u try to get out of the game for the safety of ur family?
A: I mean I could've, I wanted to, but when the money is good it's hard to come out of.. by the time I realized my sister needed me, it was too late.