28.1

I'm reading 'Stay Down' and 'Platinum and Wood' right now by asiabeexo . And let me tell you this, it's hard to grab my attention with reading. 'Stay Down' got me watching to jump through my phone and beat a bitch ass. Aug— I mean Dom, ole ruthless ass got me scared to come across him in real life. 'Platinum and Wood' , Trason and Lanie bicker like a old couple and I just be like can y'all just make up and get together already 😩 but y'all go check her out!!

Cydney Michaels

"August, what is this?" I showed him the photo on my phone that Hazel sent me.

It was a flyer for another Day With Aug contest.

"Uhm.." Was all he had to say.

"Words, boy." I demanded.

"I guess it is what it is?" He scratched the back of his neck. I had half a mind to slap it.

"I thought you were done with that not telling me shit." I shook my head, getting out of the pool.

"I was against it, the label wanted to do it again. I had no say since it was already set up." He tried his best to reassure me, rambling on, but it was working.

"August, stop." I held my hand up as I stood.

"Cyd hold up," he stood following as power walked though the house to get my purse. I ignored him until he caught up with me, and turned me around to face him.

"What?!" I spat at him. He looked stuck like he didn't know what to say.

"How long did you know?" He stayed silent, ."Answer me." I demanded.

"Listen, I—" "August."

He sighed, looking down. "Since befo' that radio intaview you went ta wit me."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Please tell me you are." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"I didn't—" "know how to tell me." I finished his sentence.

"Bullshit." I rolled my eyes. "What did I tell you last time you told me that? I remember it being along the lines of 'as your girl, you should be able to—" "Tell you shit, yea I heard you.." He mumbled.

"Then why didn't you?"

"I already told ya what it was, mane." He spoke harshly with his native accent slipping out. It made me weak at the knees wanting to forgive an apology he'd yet to release, but I stood my ground.