35

I read every single comment and even reply to some, 😒 but don't trash talk then continue to read the next chapter, it means you obviously like the book for you to continue to read lol

I read every single comment and even reply to some, 😒 but don't trash talk then continue to read the next chapter, it means you obviously like the book for you to continue to read lol. Idc what you gotta say bout my book cause it's still gaining reads by the hundreds almost a thousand a day.

"You gon' get that?" August asked as he passed me.

I rolled my eyes and removed my laptop from my lap to get up from the chair, heading towards the front of the tour bus.

"You were just over there, you really could've gotten this."

"I'm busy." He replied.

"Doing what?" I looked back at him and he was literally doing nothing.

I'll admit, although this bus was very roomy, I would kill to be in a hotel right now as opposed to being stationed in the back parking lot of the Staples Center.

I pushed the door open not bothering to ask who was it.

"Heeeeey, bitch!"

"Hazel!" I practically jumped down the few steps, crashing into her.

"I must be your favorite cousin," she laughed an hugged me back. She was the only one I really fucked with heavy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I thought you might've missed me, plus they were getting on my damn nerves." She rolled her eyes.

"Who?"

"Thing one and thing two," she pointed to a nearby tree in the lot.

Chris was standing while he held onto a leash that held Thor on the other end who was making his mark.

"Chris flew me out here on a private jet so there wasn't any hassle with security and your child. Your welcome."

"Awh, since when did you become so soft?" I hugged her again.

"Ugh, don't remind me," she invited herself onto the bus making herself comfortable.

I did miss our child, I laughed to myself. I called Thor's name and watched his ears stand at the sound of my voice.

He ran to me pulling Chris behind him, "Oh my baby boy has gotten twice his size!" I gushed at him before struggling to pick him up. He was almost too big.