Bonus Chapter :)

Just a little lovely surprise, short chapter, if you've been missing some Brendon and Becca, because I sure have.

"Brendon!" I screech, trying to wake him up as I excitedly jump up and down.
He furrows his eyebrows, and opens his eyes, his face immediately softens when he looks at me.
"Yes, honey?" He asks.
"There. Is. A. Cat. Outside on our porch! You have to see it!" I exclaim, grabbing his hand and trying to tug him out of bed.
"Please don't tell me you want to ke-"
"It's so cute though!" I cut him off.
He sighs and slightly chuckles. He pushes the blankets off of him and gets up. He places his hands on my waist.
"This better be a damn cute cat," he says, pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smile, still melting in to his touch after years of being together.
"Don't worry, it is," I say. I place a hand on his extremely warm chest, and peck his lips. I swear his body turns in to a furnace when he's sleeping, which is wonderful for me, because I always get extremely cold during the night.
     I grab his hand, and pull him out of the bedroom, into the hallway, where we have to be quieter since the kids were still sleeping.
     I open the door, and the screen door,  being hit with cold air immediately, goosebumps rising on my skin, but I also immediately smile at the most adorable cat I'd ever seen, eating the food I'd put out there for her.
     She was a short haired calico, and the sweetest looking thing ever.
     "Look at her!" I squeal. "How can you not love a cat like her?" I ask.
     He chuckles at me.
     Then he furrows his eyebrows.
     "You've already fed it, now it's going to stick around." He grumbles, but I could tell he was somewhat just acting like that. His eyes softened while looking at the cat, and I knew he secretly liked her.
     If Brendon lets me keep this cat, the girls are going to love her so much.
     I step on to the porch, the wood feeling very cold on the bottom of my feet.
    "Babe, you're gonna get sick," he says, looking concerned.
     "Put shoes on."
     "Don't worry," I say, kneeling down by the cat. "I won't be long."
     I pet her, and she immediately begins to purr. She looks up from her small piece of ham I laid out, and she walks up to me, rubbing up against my leg.
     She was soft, but she looked skinny and untaken care of.
     I picked her up, and she allowed me too, letting me hold her gently in my arms.
     "Can we please keep her?" I ask him. I looked up at him. He sighs and I make a pouty face.
     He stays silent for a moment.
     "Pleaseeeee," I begged.
     "Fine, but I won't be changing any litter boxes."
     I smile, and step inside with her, Brendon shutting the door behind him. I sit her down, and she looks around before beginning her roam around the house.
     "Her name is now Rosie," I say, and Brendon slightly laughs.
     I had started shivering outside, and I still was somewhat.   
     I shivered as I watched her rub up against the couch.
     "Honey, God, you're freezing," Brendon says from behind me.
     I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. He pulls me in to him, making me warm, and my heart melt.
     I turn around and hug him, wrapping my arms around him too.
     He was my favorite person to hug. He always made me feel secure, safe, and loved. His hugs were always so warm and relaxing. I never wanted to let go.
     "Goodness, you are cold," he laughs and kisses my head.
     I nestle my head on his shoulder, and he kisses my cheek.
     "I love you Rebecca," he whispers, pulling me closer, holding me tighter.
     "I love you too, Bren," I whisper back and snuggled in to his hold, letting my body warm up from his.
     We pulled back some, and we both leaned in for a kiss.
     I pressed my lips against his, my heart beating faster, and my entire body warming within seconds, melting into his kiss as always.
     Once our lips disconnected, he laughed.
     "God, I'm glad I was your teacher."

IMPORTANT A/N
--------------------------
I've honestly missed writing this book so much. I get tingles writing about them, and how I love how I created such a wonderful connection.

Ive wrote three new books guys! It would make me so happy if you checked all of them out, especially my newest one.

My new book Toxic, was just published today, and I have big plans for it, so go check that out!

I love you guys, and I love this story so much, and it's all just so ughhhh.
I will forever love my fictional ship (#brecca).

But anyways, go check those books out and follow me if you're just now finishing this book, and I love you guys! Thank you😊

-Sayd