40

Chapter 40
FAITHS POV:
2 weeks later - Wednesday
Tim and I are almost to Kate's house. It's almost 8 pm. Lincoln is staying with Bill and Betty.
He knows what's going on. He's smart for his age. It's hard to believe he will be 8 in almost a month.
"You're going to turn right up here." I said. Tim nodded.
He wouldn't let me drive. He said he wanted me to be comfortable. I just gave up and agreed, so now I'm stuck with giving him directions.
"What are you going to do while I'm at these conferences? They basically last all day." I asked. "I have a friend that loves here. He's a coach too. We'll probably hang out tomorrow. Friday I might just drive around, sight see, I don't know. I'll figure something out." He said.
We finally arrived at Kate's house. She ran outside and came to hug me. "Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!" She said. "I missed you too!" I said and hugged her back.
Her husband trey and their 3 year old daughter Eve followed. "Aunt Faith!" Eve yelled and hugged my legs. I bent down to hug her.
Tim came over to us as Trey gave me a hug.
"This is Tim. Tim this is Kate, Trey, and Eva." I said. Kate smiled and hugged him. Him and Trey shook hands.
"Is he going to be my uncle?!" Eve asked. "Yeah!" I said. She smiled and hugged him. Tim hugged her back and it melted my heart. He's so good with kids.
Kate, Eve, and I went inside while Trey and Tim got our bags and put them in the guest room.
Eve had to go to sleep. Kate and I wanted to talk so we went into her room and left Tim and Trey to watch a basketball game on tv. They are already getting along very well.
"He's cute!" Was the first thing Kate said. I laughed. "I know! He's so sweet too!" I said. "Any plans for the wedding yet?" She asked. "No, not yet. I haven't decided if I want to wait until after the baby is born." I said. She nodded. "I wish you would've brought Lincoln along." She said. "Me too. He has school though. I was planning on this trip just being me, but when I told Tim he wanted to come to make sure I didn't run into West." I said. "Aww, he seems like such a great guy!" She said.
We talked for a little while longer before going back into the living room where the guys are. They were talking away.
"Well, it looks like our guys have a crush on each other." Kate said. They turned and looked at us. They both made a face. Kate and I laughed and went to go sit with them.
Tim pulled me onto his lap. "Mom called me. She said Lincoln was already asleep." He said. "Good, tomorrow she can go get his xbox if she wants. As long as he doesn't stay up past his bedtime playing it." I said. He nodded and pushed a piece of hair out of my face. "I'll tell her." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. I looked over at Kate and she winked at me.
After the basketball game was over we went to sleep.