32

Chapter 32
FAITHS POV:
I got home and Tim and Lincoln were playing some Xbox game together.
"Hey babe, how was your day?" Tim asked. "Good." I said.
Tim got up and came over to me. He gave me a kiss.
"I was thinking we could go out to eat tonight." Tim said holding me. I got out of his arms. "I don't want to." I said a little snappy. "Is everything alright?" He asked. "I'm just really tired. I had a long day." I said. "Okay, well we can just stay in. I'll fix us something." He said. I saw Lincoln frown. "You two go out and eat. I'll stay here and relax." I said. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you want to get you something to eat?" He asked. "That'd be great." I said and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you." He said. "I love you too."
I gave him and Lincoln both a hug before they left.
I needed someone to talk to. I then realized I can call Kate. She always gives the best advice. We've been talking about twice a week.
"Hello." She answered. "Hey girl, what's up?" I asked. "Just watching tv. What about you?" She asked. "Just sitting on the couch." I said. "How's life with Tim?" She asked. "It's great. Lincoln of course loves it. Speaking of Tim. I need some advice." I said. "What? Have you not gotten him a Christmas present yet?" She asked with a laugh. "I'm pregnant." I said. It was silent on the other end of the phone for a few seconds. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!! You found the man of your dreams and now you're going to have a baby with him! I'm going to be an aunt again!" She screamed. "Yeah.. I guess." I said quietly. "What's wrong?" She asked. "What if he doesn't want a baby?" I asked. "Faith, trust me. Once he finds out he will be so happy. I haven't even gotten to meet the guy and I know that you and Lincoln are his world based on everything you tell me. This baby is going to be his world too." She said. "Thank you." I said. "For what?" She asked. "For all the great advice you give me." I said. "You don't need to thank me. You need to get off the phone with me and go take a bath or something. You need to relax." She said. "Alright, I'll talk to you soon." I said. We said our goodbyes and I went upstairs.
I decided to take a bath.
As soon as I got done changing into comfy clothes I got a box and put the ultrasound picture at the bottom. I put a bunch of tissue paper in with it. I wrapped the box and placed it under the tree as soon as Tim and Lincoln got home. "What's that?" Lincoln asked. "A present for dad!" I said. "I thought you were done shopping?" He asked. "I saw this and thought you would like it." I said.
Tim and I went shopping about 2 weekends ago when Lincoln was at bill and Betty's hanging out. We got Bill, Betty, Aunt Kathy presents. Of course we got Lincoln tons of presents that are from us and "Santa". I think we got too much, but Tim insisted on it. I got Tim a couple of presents and he got me a couple too.
"I got you a chicken salad." Tim said. "Thank you so much." I said and kissed him. "You're very welcome." He said with a smile. He's glad to see me in a better mood.
After I ate all of us watched a Christmas movie on tv.