16

Chapter 16
FAITHS POV:
Tim and I got to the drive in. We're going to watch a scary movie. He parked the truck. We got out and he let the tailgate down.
I sat down. Tim went to the back seat and came back with tons of pillows and blankets. I smiled.
"You want to get some popcorn?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said and decided to go with him inside to the concessions.
I went to the bathroom while he got the popcorn.
While I was washing my hands my phone rang. I didn't even look who it was. I just answered it. "Hello." I answered. "Faith, tell me where fuck you are!" I heard West yell over the phone. "No!" I said. "Whatever. You're mine never forget that. Nobody else is going to want a slut like you!" He said and then hung up. I had tears in my eyes. I quickly cleaned myself up then walked out of the restroom. Tim was waiting for me. "Whats wrong?!" He asked. I shook my head. "I'm fine." I said and we walked back to his truck. We got situated in the back.
"Want to tell me what's wrong now?" Tim asked. "West called." I said. "What did he say?" He asked. "He asked where I was." I said. "What else?" He asked. "That I was his forever and that nobody would want a slut like me." I said. Tim frowned. "None of that's true." He said wrapping his arms around me.
The movie started once it was dark. About 15 minutes in I got scared and ended up jumping into Tim's lap. He thought it was funny. He didn't let me go. He held me in his arms.
"I feel safe with you." I said quietly. "Good. You and Lincoln will always be safe with me." He said and kissed the top of my head.
"Tell me about him." He said a few moments later. I took a deep breath. "We met my second year of college in Nashville. Everything was going pretty good until about 8 months after we started dating. He was pressuring me into having sex with him. I refused. One night he had a few too many and forced himself on me. I couldn't fight him off. He left when I told him I was pregnant. He didn't come back until Lincoln was 3. He said he would hurt Lincoln if I didn't give him what he wanted. He wanted to live with us. Sometimes he leave for a few days and then come back. He forced me into having sex with him. Anytime I refused he hurt me. I got a lot of bruises and broken bones of the years. He never acknowledged Lincoln. Only when Lincoln would try to help me. He would push him away and call him useless. That's why Lincoln is so attracted to you. He's never had a male figure besides my dad care for him so much." I said. Tim held me tighter. "If West somehow finds out you're here and comes down here, you or Lincoln won't get hurt. I promise you. I will handle it. And as far as Lincoln goes, I love him a lot. I'm glad I'm a part of his life and yours." He said. I turned sideways and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you so much." I said and rested my head on his chest.

After the movie ended we got back in the truck and went back home. We basically listened to the radio all the way back. When we were almost back at aunt Kathy's he turned the radio down. "Friday night is home game against our biggest rivals. We're having a bbq Thursday night. Your aunt is probably coming, but I'd love it if you and Lincoln came too." He said. "We'll be there.. At the game and the bbq." I said. He smiled.
Once we pulled up to the house he helped me out of the truck and walked me up to the front door. He gave me a hug and said goodbye. I hugged him back. He gives the best hugs.
I pulled away and was about to walk inside. "Wait!" He said. "Yeah?" I asked confused. Next thing I know his lips are on mine. It was a short kiss, but it was nice. I blushed. "Goodnight, Tim." I said and went inside the house.
I'm really starting to fall for him.