20

Chapter 20
FAITHS POV:
At about 9:30 Tim pulled into a Cracker Barrel so we could eat.
What he's doing for Lincoln and me is so sweet. I'm falling hard for him. I'm falling pretty fast too. Way faster than I intended to.
We were seated at a table. Lincoln and I sat beside each other while Tim sat on the other side. We all knew what we wanted, so we immediately ordered.
"Are you excited?" Tim asked Lincoln. "Yes!" He said. "I'm going to convert your mom to a LSU fan." Tim said looking at me. Lincoln laughed.
"Thank you so much for this." I said. "I already said you don't need to or have to thank me." He said grabbing my hand.
"Yeah, thanks dad." Lincoln said. As soon as Lincoln said that all 3 of us got silent. Lincoln had tears in his eyes, I was shocked, and I couldn't really tell what Tim was thinking.
"I'm sorry. It just slipped.." Lincoln said quietly. Tim got up and walked over to him.  He bent down so he was at Lincoln's level. "Don't apologize. I'm so happy you called me dad. That means so much to me. I love you a lot. I think of you as my son. You can call me whatever you want." Tim said with tears in his eyes as well. That made me start crying.
Lincoln hopped off the chair and hugged Tim. "I love you too. You make mom and me so happy. I've never had a dad before and now I feel like I have one. Can I call you that?" Lincoln said. "Of course you can!" Tim said with a smile. Lincoln got back up in his chair and smiled at me. He hugged me.
I finally found someone that loves my son like a father should love his son.
Tim came over and wipes my tears away. "Is this okay with you?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and went and sat back down. I smiled at him because I realized he is the one for Lincoln and me.

TIMS POV:
I've never been this happy before in my life. I really do think of Lincoln as my son. I wasn't lying when I told him I loved him. I love Faith too, but I'm not going to tell her yet. She wanted to take things slow. I can't help but think about the future with them.