Day 1 Starts Now

"I feel the sun on my face. I see trees all around me, the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It's so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. Twelve nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark, one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another hundred years to become survivable again. Four more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality."

347, 348, 349, 350, 35-"

[Door opens]

[Four guards walk in]

Guard 1: "Prisoner thirty-seven drop to the ground, face the wall, and put your hands behind your back."

She dropped to the ground, faced the wall, and put her hands behind her back.

"What is the meaning of this? I'm not going to complain, but I still have 2 years and 13 days before my execution."

Guard 2: "I'm surprised you're not fighting back, they sent 2 extra guards so we can take you in. You 3 may go, I'll take care of her."

[The 3 guards leave]

"You didn't answer my question, that is quite rude. If you decide to not tell me what you are doing with me then I shall put up a fight."

Guard: "You and 99 other prisoners are being sent down to Earth to save oxygen for the rest of us and to see if Earth is survivable again."

The guard snaps a metal bracelet on her wrist.

Guard: "Please do not take this off when you get down to Earth, it takes your vitals and transmits it back here to the Ark."

"It hurts like a bitch, so on my 7th day at noon, I will take it off. If by some chance we lose communication that will let you know that I survived the radiation for at least a week and hopefully if communication did go down they'll be up by then."

Guard: "Thank you that should be sufficient enough for now and I would like to give these to you. I also put two bags, and fathers katana's in a compartment underneath your seat incase any of the others try anything."

The guard hands her their father's knife with a holster that their father made and a kunai pouch with kunai's in it. She put her father's knife on her left wrist and pulled her jacket sleeve over it and the kunai pouch on her left thigh.

"Thank you brother, I really appreciate it. Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim. Ai hod yu in. Leidon." (May we meet again. I love you. Goodbye.)

Guard: I will have to knock you out, but you'll wake up in about 5 minutes strapped into a dropship seat. Remember everything you were taught, if you survive the radiation, find water, food, and build shelter. Mebi oso na hit choda op nodotaim. Ai hod yu in. Gouthru klir." (Safe passage.)

The guard hits her on the side of the neck an catches her when she falls.

~~~☆Exodus Ship☆~~~

Willow Trikova P.O.V.

I wake up and look around to see I am in the dropship my brother talked about with the prisoners. I look out the window to see the Ark getting further and further away.
"I miss you already brother and I hope Earth is as beautiful as we dreamed it would be."