foreword

S Y N O P S I S

In the city of Paris, a young teenage superheroine named Ladybug protects the city from Hawk Moth and his akumas, the supervillain with the ability to control people of his choice with purple butterflies that transform victims expressing negative emotions into villains. But, the heroine is also Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a student and designer with no experience with romantic love.

Her world shifts when she is assigned a new partner, Chat Noir, but what she doesn't know is that he's also Adrien Agreste, the famous Parisian model and new transfer student that she can't help but crush on.

Meanwhile, Chat just can't get his mind off of his fellow ladybug-patterned Miraculous holder...

Their fate will be determined when sparks clash and hearts are healed, or broken...and complicated love squares created.

Perhaps, with a dash of cups of coffee with milk.

T I M E L I N E

Start date: October 9th, 2016
End date: [DISCONTINUED]
Status: incomplete & discontinued

N O T E

- This is my third-ever Miraculous fanfiction.
- This is basically a rewritten version of the creation of the love square, except with my ideas (I'm not even sure if I want them to go canon haha)
- There is going to be lots and lots of fluff!
- I will be using French vocabulary at times, for specific phrases and words.
- This fanfic is written in third-person point-of-view.
- This story will be based off of Season 1 of Miraculous Ladybug and the Christmas special.

A U T H O R ' S
N O T E

- I will probably always leave an author's note at the end of a chapter. Try to read all of them, because I include important information in them at times.
- Please do not copy my plot. It my idea and mine only. The characters, show, and everything else belong to Zag and Thomas Astruc.
- Hope you enjoy this fanfiction!