Netflix & Chill

Y/N:"Babe can you go get the popcorn?"

Chris:"Why can't you get it(Sad Face)"

Y/N:"Becasue your closer"

Chris:"(Looks At Her)Fine!"

When Chris gets back Y/N turns on the movie.

Chris:"What we watching?"

Y/N:"This Christmas"

Chris:"Cool my favorite"

So Y/N and Chris are watching the movie and Y/N feels Chris's hand on her thigh.

Y/N:"What are you doing (Blushing)"

Chris:"I'm just so horny right now"

Y/N:"Well that's ya business"

Y/N continues to watch the movie but Chris put his hand in Y/N's pants and starts to rub her kitty-kat.

Y/N:"Chr-Chriss what are you doing"

Chris:"Babe you know you want it (Kissing Y/N's lips softly)"

Y/N kisses back and they started to rip each other clothes off Y/N was laying back and Chris goes down on her.

Y/N starts to pull his hair and she arched her back casue Chris is really working down there.

Y/N:"Chris,Chris,Chris Shit...I'm bout to CUM...Ahhh...."

Chris:"(Liking Her Cum)Mm you taste good babe.."

Chris got on top of Y/N and put his ManHood in her kitty-kay and starts to go in a out.

Y/N:"OMG CHRIS...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (Moaning)"

As Chris was doing his thing Y/N told him to "get on the bottom" he did and she said Y/N got" on top of him and put his MadHood inside of her Y/N stars to ride him Chris puts his hands on her waist moving them fast giving her a sign to go faster as she's riding him Chris yells "I'm Bout To Cum"and he came Y/N put a hickey on his neck...

The End...