The Party

After a fun 10 minutes of blasting our fav song, All My Friends, we finally reached Jacob's mansion. I was in awe, the modern exterior perfectly complimented the rows and rows of expensive Ferrari tricycles, of which I could only presume belonged to Jacob. I could hear the loud bass and the shrieks of partygoers. An excited atmosphere clouded the air, and I already knew this party was going to be L I T. 

I strutted through the doors with a newfound sense of confidence, and marched straight to the kitchen. I want to have as much fun as I can tonight, and if I want to do so then it's only right that I get at least a little tipsy. The kitchen was crowded, so I used my crowd weaving skills to reach the table where everyone was doing shots. I grabbed the glass and threw the liquid down my throat, feeling the burn as it traveled through my body. It had been exactly 3 seconds, and I didn't feel any effects of the alcohol, so I took 12 more shots. Now we were talking. 

-

The night carried on, and I had fun grinding on random strangers and shouting my favorite songs with my besties. It wasn't until the iconic Sweatshirt came on that I remembered my soul motivation for going to this party: Jacob. I told JarJar and Marina that I was going to go take a shit, then slipped out to the backyard. I needed to find Jacob, and I had a hunch he would be in the calm of the outside, as he is such a down to earth guy. I walked around for a bit, admiring the feeling of the cool breeze twirling my hair around. I began to get caught up in the pleasant feeling of being alone outside, when I heard a faint voice.

"Hey baby girl."

I immediately recognized that nasally, prepubescent voice. It was him. It was Jacob Sartorius.