The Big Suprise

Michael's point of view
I have a big Suprise for the kids today it's been a year since Prince was born and I was thinking about having another baby. Well I was as in past tense. Debbie is pregnant with our second child. Now all I have to do is figure out the right way to tell the children. I walked into the family room, Harmony was playing with Prince who is 7 months now and Harper and Harlem are watching TV.
"DADDY!!!" Harmony said running into my arms.

"HI baby girl" I said

The boys still sat watching TV

"So you all are too old to hug your dad" I said

"Actually yes dad" Harper said

"Oh really, well I guess you don't want any part in the big surprise I have in mind for you all." I said

They both ran to me and gave me a huge hug.

The triplets are now 14 and seem to found their own voices and personalities. Harmony found herself taking on the role as mother which I don't mind because she is a very responsible young adult and is very much like her mother. Harper is more of the athletic one not saying that the rest aren't athletic but he seems to be good at all sports. And Harlem is more of  a reader I'd say he's a genius for his age but he just reads a lot.

I sat on the couch and harmony picked Prince up and sat next to me. Then Harlem and Harper did the same.

"I know how long you all have been wanting to take a trip and I also know that you all hate being limited to just this house so we're going on a trip" I said

"Yayyyy where daddy" Harper said

"Paris" I said

"Yessss I've always wanted to go there" Harmony said

"Well you all should get packing were because we're leaving tomorrow" I said

They all got up and ran to their rooms leaving Prince in my lap.