Neverland

Alexis's point of view
I dont know how long i was sleeping but as soon as i woke up i heard music. Music like the Disney movies we watched at the orphanage. I opend my eyes, it was music!! And it was from my favorite movie Peter Pan. There was a huge house like a mansion. And a while bunch of rides, i thought we were at a theme park but we werent.

Michael said"Hi sleepy head"

I was still in shock "Is this Neverland?" I asked in awe

"Yes, and this is your new home" Michael said

"Home" i thought thats really something i wasnt used to having. I knew home as hard wooden floors. A place where Alex was hate depression.

"Home?" I said questionably

"Yes home, where your with me" he said smiling and tickling me.

"I love you daddy" i said

"I love you too little miss Jackson" he responded

We got out of the limo Michael was still holding me. It wasn't hard i am very small for my age. He put my bag on his shoulder while he carried me in. He told me to close my eyes, i did. He walked up stairs then in a room he set me down on the floor. He told me to open my eyes, i did. It was a room with pink walls, it had a big huge pink bed and a huge mirror. I saw 3 doors, the one i walked into and two others. I walked into 1 and it had tile that matched the light pink in my room it was beautiful.then the other must be the closet i opened it, it was full of beautiful dresses of and color and headbands and bows and other clothes it had everything i would ever need. I ran to daddy and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, he picked me up and hugged me back. He picked me up and said "how about seeing your new home"

"Ok" i said

I guess he could have carried me all day because when we got downstairs i said "you know i can walk daddy."

He looked at me suprised"oh yeah" he said as he set me down

We walked out the front doors of Neverland i knew i was gonna have a happy life living with Michael and nothing is gonna get in mt way.