Snooping

(Marinette's P.O.V)
"MARINETTE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED WHERE GOING TO YOUR HOUSE TODAY!" A familiar voice screeched pounding her foot on the red silky carpet.

I opened my eyes groggily and screamed. "THE FUCK?! WERES THE AKUMA?" I yelled getting in a fighting stance.

Alya and I looked at each other and started laughing like crazy rolling on the floor and beds. (Friend Goals)

"BWHAHAHA AKUMA!" Alya cackled.

"HAHAHA WERE-" I laughed.

Alya and I squealed and looked at each other. "GOING TO MY/YOUR HOUSE!" We screamed first bumping.

"I'm going to get changed!" I laughed picking out a black silky knee length dress with red lotuses and some flats.

I quickly put the clothes on and brushed through my Raven hair and put in a cute red bow and slipped on the pink and red flats.

"LETS GO!" Alya cheered while we both grabbed leather backpacks and our hotel key.

We locked up our hotel room and went towards the limo not knowing shit was going to go...

Down.

Alya and I walked into the elevator and played some air guitar listening to 'Who says' by Selena Gomez.

The door opened while we were midway in pose and noticed it was Adrien and Nino, coughing awkwardly we stood up straight and averted our eyes to just each other.

"Oh hey guys!" Nino greeted while we awkwardly waved.

"Yeah hey Nino, A-Adrien!" I smiled, I can't let them be suspicious.

"Any plans for the day?" Adrien curiously asked.

"Just going to go the pal- I MEAN Mari's house." Alya blurted out while I glared at her.

"Ooh! Can we come?" Nino and Adrien asked hopeful.

Suddenly the elevator doors opened, what luck! Alya and i shared a knowing look and got into action!

"Oh sorry guys! We really need to go! Don't want to be late hehe... SEE YA LATER BYE!" I screamed speedily and grabbed Alya's wrist and dashed out of the elevator not looking back...

Once...

"OMG GIRL!" Alya squeaked. "That was just way too close."

"I know, and I have a bad feeling about it to..." I stated uneasily whirl Alya and I walked to the limo in silence.

(Adrien's P.O.V
"Oh sorry guys! We really need to go! Don't want to be late hehe... SEE YA LATER BYE!" Marinette screamed before grabbing Alya's hand and speedily darted out of the elevator.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Nino asked me.

"I don't even know, lets follow!" I curiously asked while Nino nodded and we both sprinted out of the elevator and hotel to see Marinette and Alya enter a limo. Wait...

Limo?

"Is that what I think it is?" Nino asked shocked gawking at this galaxy limo, it was pretty awesome.

"Yeah, it's a galaxy designed limo." I deadpanned.

"TAXI!" Nino whistled and a bright royal blue taxi with a picture of the royal families crest.

(A/N Marinette's Crest btw but they don't know that!)

We both jumped into the taxi and ordered the driver to follow the limo, after his suspicious glance at us and he gave in muttering something about 'Why did I have to be a uber, my mum said it was stupid, I should've fulfilled my dream of marrying a superhero like ladybug?' Oh hell no, sorry dude! MyLady's mine and mine only!

We kept following the limo as it was driving in a certain direction around the city, around about 5 minutes later we stopped to find ourselves in front of the Royal castle of China? What!

The doors of the limo opened and came
out...

Cliffhanger! Sorry about the 2 day wait! Comment any ideas about the story and please follow my IG account! I follow for follow (F4F) ENJOY MY HOMIES OTAKUS ENJOY!!!

Mum I'm sorry -Tanner fox