Hotel

[SINCE I GOT FREAKING 250! WHICH IS CRAYZY I HAVE TO POST THREE UPDATES SO HERES 1!]

(Adrien's P.O.V)
We finally made it to our hotel. To be honest it looked like royalty had constructed it, it was very architectural and looked like an island paradise, I heard we even have it wear Chinese Kimonos in this hotel because of how fancy it was! Also, out of respect.

There was also a massive pool so Mrs Bustier decided once we had go into our rooms we could hang out by the pool

Mrs Bustier was about to call out our roomies when Marientte ran in with Alya behind her, whispered something in her ear and laughed slightly.

Mrs Bustier smiled and nodded, Alya and Marinette cheered and dashed out the hotel. What the hell is up with them? Suspicious...

(Marinette's P.O.V)
Alya and I were at our beautiful hotel constructed by some really talented architecture's when I had an Idea.

"Hey Alya, I have to meet my secretary and go to my p-'house' so do you want to come with me?" I asked her smiling.

"YES! Seriously I get to see the- your house!" Alya cheered so we ran inside and caught Mrs Bustier about to announce our rooms, I quickly darted to her.

"Hey Mrs Bustier, sorry you had to hear our singing session." I exclaimed sheepishly why Mrs Bustier laughed.

"I have to meet up with the secretary, do you mind if I take Alya to the palace with me?" I asked.

"Sure Marinette, be careful and come back in a hour!" Mrs Bustier called while Alya and I cheered and ran outside and hopper back in our limo.

(Nino's P.O.V)
"Miss! Where did Alya and Marinette go?" I asked her with Adrien.

"They went to go to Marinette's house." Mrs Bustier exclaimed while Adrien and I pouted.

"Why weren't we invited?" I asked Adrien who shrugged, what are they hiding from us?

(Marinette's P.O.V)
I was in the limo with Alya explaining about what we should do and wear.

"Ok Alya, the palace is really precise so we need some outfits! Lucky for you! We have a excellent designer in the limo!" I winked and she laughed.

I pulled out my suitcase and neatly took out to pastels, makeup and a box full of jewellery, accessories, shoes and a hairbrushes. 

"Wow!" Alya exclaimed while I passed her, her package. Alya gently opened the package and squealed.

"ThankYou so much Marinette! That's really beautiful! We'll fit in for sure!" Alya laughed holding her Chinese kimono.

Marinette smiled happy that her friend loved her kimono. "Anything for my best friend!" Marinette winked.

Alya's kimono was purple and orange and had a nice shape to it, down the side it held loops attaching a yellow Sash through, it was really pretty and was decorated with golden designs.

Marinette carefully opened her package And admired her work, she made herself a red kimono dress that had black and red lace threading through the bottom, she had a golden sash around her waist and the dress was filled with red ripples thread.

The girls undressed there clothes and put on there beautiful kimonos, Alya and Marinette looked like princess even though Marinette was one, Alya had offered to do Marinette's make up so Alya put on some Mascara and some black eye shadow to make her Bluebell eyes stand out, some liquid foundation, powder and concealer and gently applied some red lipstick, Marinette's make up was nice and light! Just how the hero wanted it.

Alya had applied her make up on to, she was eating some purple eyeshadow, mascara and some maroon coloured lipstick, she decided not to wear that much make up Because she didn't want to stand out that much.

Marinette opened up the box and handed Alya some purple earrings and a gold necklace. Marinette herself has to wear a gold necklace with a red Jewel, 2 gold cuffs gently rapped around her wrists like vines and her Tiara.

Marinette wouldn't have to wear theThis crown soon because after her coronation in 2 weeks she would be granted with a real crown for a proper princess

This crown soon because after her coronation in 2 weeks she would be granted with a real crown for a proper princess.

Alya and Marinette brushed there hair and Marinette gently placed the crown on her head.

"Looking like a real princess Mari!" Alya giggled.

"You to Alya!" Marinette giggled.

"Time to show China there missing princess has returned!"