Chapt. 6

A strong hand grabbed ahold of his shoulder in place.

Harry was right behind him. His body pressed against Louis' smaller frame.

No one spoke, the slience building anxiety deep within his chest.
He could feel each one of Harry's exhales.

After a long while, Harry spoke, " she's on vacation, remember?"

Louis gasped. Harry did this.

Before he could scream out Harry grabbed him and led him out swiftly closing the door.
He stood open mouthed at the smiley face in front of him.

Louis couldn't move, his shock cementing him place.

The smell of rotting flesh stuck in his nose, he shook his head violently trying to get it out. All of it.

I didn't work.

The scuffle of feet behind him snapped him out of his episode. He turned to see Harry handing out an envelope.

"Here's the Bullshit, be happy I went out of my way for these."

Shakily with teary eyes Louis grabbed it, his fingers brushing the older mans palm. It sent shivers down his spine.

Harry chuckled.

But the humor didn't last long, his eyes turned dark and his nose flared in anger.

"Where the fuck is my thank you?"

Louis choked on his words, completely unprepared for the sudden snap "t-thank you"

Harry towered over the younger boy, obviously not satisfied with him.

"What have I said about looking me in the eyes?"

Uncertainly, his blue eyes rose to meet the murderers in front of him.

He had a scar above his eyebrow, which was furrowed in anger over his emerald-green eyes. His lip was also badly cut, the bottom sliced fairly deep.

Louis imagined his tongue sweeping over it, mixing his breath with Harry's....

No.

Louis stop.

He unfroze with a start, holding the envelope tighter to his chest.

"My... Mother is waiting for me..." He started.

Harry chuckled again, "No she's not"

"H-ow do you know?"

"Because little dove, I know more than you think."

He sighed, "I should bring you home though. I had an interesting time little Louis. I hope to see you again."