"Save me Kirito! Save me but don't look!" She yells helplessly.

"That might be difficult..." Kirito says peaking out of one hand.

I walk to him and give him a good slap, this causes him to have a pixelated hand mark on his cheek. I then run over and with lightening fast accuracy take down the monster that is holding Silica, she falls to the ground and places a hand on her skirt.

"Did you see anything?" She asks blushing like a tomato.

"Nope..." Kirito says slyly as he covered his eyes with his hand.

I face palm and we then continue to walk.

"So Kirito, I hope you don't mind me asking but what's your sister like? I know were not supposed to talk about our real lives in game but..." Silica says to him as we walk.

"You have a sister?" I ask.

"Well she isn't actually my sister, she's my cousin. But I've grown up with her so we treat each other like brother and sister. She's really into Kendo, when we were younger my grandfather made us take lessons at the local Kendo Dojo. But when I was about ten I think I stopped going, grandpa beat me for that. But my sister said that she would train hard enough for the both of us, and she was as true as her word. She even made it to the finals of the nationals last year, but sometimes I think she hates me for it." Kirito says sighing as we walk.

As we walk we continue to fight monsters, Silica takes most of them and manages to level up a couple of times increasing her level. As we keep walking Kirito talks to me about the guild, not my in game guild. But the real Fairy Tail.

"Its nothing like you can imagine, we're all one big family. I sometimes wonder, would it be better if I never made the guild and just played Solo like you?" I ask him.

"Well Lucy think of it like this, with the guild you've given people hope, a family. I know Agil is happy to have a place in the guild, I even think he has a thing for you Lucy." Kirito says giving me a nudge.

"Really?! He's married IRL!" I say giving Kirito a slap.

He goes flying into a tree and then has to walk with a red hand mark on his face, I don't really know why I slapped him but I think its because I already like someone. And unfortunately he isn't here with us. I always think of him when I see a flame or if I see someone with pink hair, like my friend Lizbeth. She's a blacksmith and is friends with Agil, he sells her items and she then remakes them into awesome swords. I've bought a couple from her and they never fail me, I've even been thinking of asking if she can make me a sword using the golden dragon scale I got from a dungeon.

"Earth to Lucy!" Kirito yells at me.

I snap out of my daze and see him and Silica looking at me.

"Sorry I spaced out." I say rubbing my head.

"Don't worry about it, so Kirito where is the flower?" Silica asks.

"Just down there." He points down a small pathway and then nods to me.

I nod back and equip my sword, its a fine blade but I'll need a new one soon. This sword has a blue handle and a silver blade, it looks similar to Asuna's sword which is called the Rapier. My sword however is called Myriam, and its always been able to help save my guild mates which is what the name means. 'Saved.' We walk along the pathway and then Silica runs forward to a small podium when she walks forward a small flower appears in a golden glow, her eyes go wide and she smiles brightly.

"Take it." Kirito says smiling at her.

She plucks the small flower from the podium and a sign appears saying 'Pneuma Flower' Kirito then tells her to place the flower into her inventory safe so we can bring Pina back at the town, it will be much safer there so she and Pina can keep safe. We begin the walk back to the town on this floor when Kirito stops us, I stop and then take a quick scan of the area. My detection skill is maxed out so I notice someone standing behind the tree in front of us.

"Whoever's there come out now." Kirito says.

"Well, Well. If you can see right through my hiding skill then you must have a high detection skill swordsman, now hand over the flower." The woman says stepping out.

"Rosalia." Kirito says glaring at her.

"So THIS is the girl you were talking about, she doesn't look like much." I say smirking.

She glares at me slightly and then turns her attention to Kirito and Silica, but Kirito brings up the guild that she wiped out.

"But her curser is green." Silica points out.

"Its a trick, the green players lure people in ready for the orange players. Who are here too might I add." I say crossing my arms.

The orange players then step out and grin evilly, Kirito and I walk forward and they come charging towards us swinging their swords. Silica calls out but I check my HP, just as I thought. Kirito then explains that the higher your EXP the more protected you are, it means that with the amount of time it would take for everyone to land a hit on us our HP would have replenished six times. Or about there. Kirito then pulls out a blue teleport crystal, he tells Rosalia and her goons that the guild who they wiped out a couple of days ago now want revenge. Only one member survived and he spent all his money on getting the teleport crystal which will send Rosalia's guild Titans Hand to prison where they belong.

"Well I'm green and if any of you hurt me! You'll turn orange!" She yells as Kirito and I send out swords inches away from her neck.

"I'm level 78, I wouldn't mind going orange for a couple of days." Kirito says glaring at Rosalia. "And I'm a Solo player."

"And me, I'm the guild master of one of the most famous guilds in Aincrad. Maybe you've heard of us?" I say putting my sword into its holder and pulling off my dark blue glove, lifting my hand so its in sight I show my guild mark.

"Fairy Tail?!" One of her goons yell.

"The Starlight Night! And the Black Swordsman!" Another yells.

We teleport them into prison and then walk to the town where we first met Silica, buying a room at the Inn we sit down and explain to Silica everything.

"I needed you so that I could catch them, I'm sorry Silica." Kirito says. "Can you forgive me?" 

"Of course I can! If you'd have told me then I could have helped you, and thanks to you I can have Pina back!" She says happily.

"I didn't have a clue about any of this, Kirito just messaged me and asked me to come. Which means I have to be getting back to the guild in the morning ready for the next raid party, hey Silica. Why don't you come and join? My daughter would love to play with you." I say smiling. "Her name is Kiko and I'm sure she'll love Pina." 

"I always wanted to join your guild miss Lucy, but I don't think I'd be good on the front lines." She says hanging her head.

"Don't worry, we'll train you and if you still don't want to go then you don't have to." I say patting her head.

I walk with Silica to our room and we change into our night things, I lie down on my bed and send a message to Penelope telling her i'll be back in the morning with a new member. I also ask her how Kiko is, as I'm typing Silica taps my shoulder.

"Can we bring Pina back now?" She asks pulling the ribbons from her hair.

"Sure we can." I say sitting up.

She pulls out a pale blue feather and the Pneuma flower, holding the flower over the flower a single drop of dew falls onto the feather and its surrounded by a bright blue glow.

Silica POV:

I can't wait to see you again Pina, I can't wait to tell you about the adventures I had.

With my Big Brother and Big Sister.