Chapter 13

Lucy POV:

As I read the morning paper while sipping my cup of tea I couldn't help bug giggle, Kirito was going to duel Heathcliff and if he lost he would have to join the Knights of the Blood Oath. As I put the paper down I took a quick scan of the guild, some members were looking at the request board which I'd added new quests to every time we reached a new floor, some were drinking, some were talking, and some were having a good time. It filled my heart with joy looking at all of these happy people, especially since I was the one who made them happy. I wished that we could replicate some of the old traditions of Fairy Tail like the S-Class promotion trials and the different festivities that we celebrated through the years. But try as I might this isn't the same Fairy Tail as the one I knew, this Fairy Tail was made so that we could clear a death game with family standing behind us, and not only that it was made so that people could find comfort when the world seems at an end.

"Master, is everything ok?" Penelope asks me as she carries a tray back to the bar.

"Yeah everything's ok, have you heard about the fight happening between the black swordsman and Commander Heathcliff?" I ask her placing my cup down.

"Yes, most of the guild members are going to watch, even young Silica is going. She claims she knows the Black Swordsman, but most of us think she's trying to sound tough." She says smiling slightly.

"Believe it or not but Silica does know the black swordsman, and even Kiko knows who he is. Its Kirito, he's the black swordsman." I say as she looks at me in shock.

"Never thought he'd be the one to have a title like that, you have two right master?" 

"Yeah in the beginning people called me the Starlight Knight, now I'm called the Titania. I have to say the name's growing on me." 

I glance around and notice everyone is getting ready to leave for the fight, I want to watch but at the same time I need to increase my EXP.

"Penelope, can you take Kiko to the fight? I'm sure Asuna will be there, I'll send her a message telling her that you and Kiko will meet her there. Is that alright with you?" I ask her.

"Sure Master Lucy, I'm sure Kiko will enjoy watching the fight. She loves it when a brawl breaks out in the guild hall, I'll head out now." She says locking away the liquor.

"Thanks, tell Asuna I'm training in the forest ok?" I say pulling a white cloak over my armor.

I stride out into the forest ready to increase my EXP, my level is high at 84 so I wanna try and get to 85 so I can go and hopefully congratulate Kirito on winning the match. But I'm a little nervous too since Heathcliff has a unique skill too, and my unique skill is why he wanted me to join his guild. So I just hope that duel wielding is better than Holy Sword. As I walk into the forest I get the feeling that I'm not alone, taking a glance around I use my high detection skill to spot anyone. Suddenly an arrow comes flying at me, with quick reflexes I duck to avoid the arrow and then equip my sword. 

"Show your self!" I cry out.

"Well if it isn't the Titania, have to say your golden blade is very nice. Mind if I take it from you?" A cloaked figure walked towards me and I could just make out a small grin on the persons face.

"Let me guess, you're from laughing coffin?" I say standing tall.

"Good eye, and your from Fairy Tail. I'm curious about the name of the guild, care to elaborate?" The voice asked, the voice was masculine so it was obviously a man speaking.

"Not to someone who wont show me their face, now show your self! I wont ask again!" I called.

The man walked forward and pulled his hood down, he had crimson hair and black eyes. He was wearing a uniform though that I was very familiar with, he was from the knights of the blood oath. I don't remember his name but I've seen him on some raids before now, he's skilled with a sword but lacks concentration.