Chapter 12

Murdoc's pov

I was on my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine and Faceache and y/n were standing there, HOLDING HANDS. How is this bloody possible? I knew he had been fuckin' depressed for that girl, but I can't believe she's really okay with that dumbass.
"Oi, luv. Are you datin' the fuckboi?", I asked and she quickly responded, "Yeah Mudz, maybe you meant Stuart", the idiot wrapped an arm around her waist. "Yeah, whateva", I mumbled and left. She can't be wasted this way, I have to do something, the same I did with those two sluts, Paula and Rachel.

Back to normal pov

You gave Murdoc an annoyed look and he got back to his room. "Don't worry about what he says, okay?", you smiled, "Yew'r da only fing E'm finking about at da moment", he said with his adorable accent. You went in his room and sat on his bed. "So, you have been loving me..for all this time? I mean, since middle school?" I asked curiously. "Actually yea. Wot 'ebout yew?", he smirked.
"Noodle helped me find feelings for you I never thought to have, so I think you should not yell at her anymore!", you said laughing.
"I luv yew so much y/n", he kissed you passionately and gently pulled off your f/c
t-shirt. You wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss back and then unzipped his pants. That night, he pleasured you like anyone did before, he was SO damn good (holy shit). In the end you fell asleep on his chest. He cuddled you placing his fingers through your hair. You looked beautiful while sleeping, which caused him to smile madly. He loved the color of your skin, your h/c hair, your e/c eyes, anyway, he loved everything about you, he couldn't even take his eyes off of you for a second, you were the only joy in his life, between the pressure of that tosser of Murdoc and the carreer.

Time skip

You were preparing f/f for lunch, waiting for the others to come. Murdoc came first and sat just in front of you. You two were always used to getting along very well, of course you hated every single time he treated Stu like a piece of shit and you had multiple fights with him, but still were great friends. "Oi, luv. How are you doin'?", he asked. "I'm pretty good Mudz-", you turned and noticed his face looked sad "-uhm, are you alright? You look pale", you said. "Don't worry luv, I'm okay", he innocently smiled at you and lighted a cigarette, you then smiled back and resumed cooking. You realized how he was different from the usual, he always came up to you with dirty jokes, but that day he was too quiet, something had changed.

-----------------------------------

End of chapter 12.