Steve nodded. "Of course I can. And when you get back," He turned to me, "I could take you for a ride on my motorcycle."

I gasped. "Really?! I'd love to!.... one question."

Steve raised an eyebrow and I grinned sheepishly.

"What's a motorcycle....?"

-----------------

3rd person P.O.V

Wanda watched carefully as Elora squinted at the menu before her. The young girl concentrated hard and her lips moved slightly but not words came out.

"Elora?" Wanda snapped Elora out of her thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?" She asked.

Elora nodded before going back to staring at the menu.

Another minute of silence dragged by and Elora still focused on on menu before her.

"Elora are you sure you're okay?" Wanda asked again.

Elora eyes darted up to her sister for a plot seconds before returning to the page. "Yes."

Wanda eyed her little sister suspiciously. "Elora i-"

"I can't read!"

The two fell silent after the smaller ones outburst. Wanda opened her mouth to speak but closed it after failing to find the right words.

Elora sighed and placed down the menu. "I can't.... read. I can only read a few things. I was never taught, not really."

The female avenger frowned. "Hydra never taught you to read? Or write? Do mathematics? Addition or subtraction?"

The girl shook her head silently.

"I thought zhat stuff vas important for a mission." Wanda whispered mostly to herself. "Pietro and I vere taught zhe basics for reading, writing and mathematic skills for vhen it came to missions. You need zhose."

Elora shrugged. "I guess where I come from its more 'kill now and solve stuff later'. They didn't really care who got hurt or killed as long as the mission was completed. Hydra only taught me a few words. That's why I could read the results that made us siblings."

Wanda sighed. "Ve'll, zhat's not important now. Vhy don't I order for you and if you don't like it ve'll try something else?" She suggested.

Elora nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a good idea. Let's try that."

Wanda smiled and called a waiter over.

-----------

"Zhat vasn't so bad vas it?"

"It was kind of sickly sweet." Elora said between gulps of water. The pancakes Wanda has suggested left her stomach feeling odd.

Wanda laughed a bit. "You're probably not yet used to zhat kind of food. It'll take time."

Elora forced a smile and kept walking along side her sister. After a few minutes Wanda stopped in front of a shop. She grabbed Elora by the hand and dragged her in. "Now zhat you're staying vith us you'll need some new clothes!"

As Wanda pulled Elora through the store Elora look a moment to look at the clothing she wore. It was the same clothes she had been wearing for years. She'd never really had a say in what she wore.

"New clothes?" She asked, slightly confused.

Wanda nodded and stopped before a railing of clothes. "Yes. Ve can't have you wearing zhose forever."

Elora once again looked down at her clothes. She decided that she would keep the fact that these were the only clothes shed really ever had to herself. "Okay. What should I get?"

"Zhat's up to you." Wanda beamed.

"Up to me?"

Wanda frowned at Elora's question. "Yes. I'm guessing Hydra didn't give you much of a choice?"

Elora shook her head. Wanda took her sisters hand. "Zhen I'll help you. Vhat's your favourite colour?"

The young girl thought for a moment. Glancing around the shop for a colour she might like. Then she found one. "That one." She pointed at a deep coloured jacket.

"Purple?" Wanda asked.

Elora nodded. "Yeah. It kind of reminds me of my powers. And it's a pretty cool colour."

Wanda grinned. "Purple it is! Let's go and find some clothes."

------------

Elora P.O.V

By the time we had finished shopping the sun was setting. That was mostly my fault because I didn't like most of the clothes in the stores. They were quite revealing, especially for my age.

I didn't chose many outfits. Mostly black dresses and leggings. Plus the purple jacket I fell in love with.

So comfortable.

Before we headed back to the facility Wanda and I both got ice creams and slowly strolled through the park.

"Did you have fun today?" Wanda asked as she ate more of her frozen treat.

I nodded. "It was amazing. Thank you Wanda. I couldn't ask for a better big sister."

Wanda stopped when I said that. Worried I stopped too, I turned and looked at her. She had tears in her eyes.

"Wanda? Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you!" I blurted.

She smiled and shook her head. "No no Elora! I'm not upset! I'm happy!" She wiped away her tears. "I've always vanted to hear you say zhat. Even before ve lost you."

I smiled and ran up to her. Throwing my arms around her. "I just wish I could have said it sooner."

Wanda crouched down and wrapped her arms around me.

"I do to."