Chapter 3: Gorgeous Nightmare.

*A/N: I'm aware, finally I made another chapter, which you all have been waiting for but I feel like it'll be boring for you all, but who cares haha. Enjoy! Oh by the way, I made a side story about Get Scared's Johnny B, go check it out for me. :) 

Once, we had finished eating at some restaurant. We had all grew full, and tired, and moaning out that we all wanted to go home, but Ronnie wanted to go out and party. Which obviously made everyone groan in pain, and would probably regret having to be hungover. Now, Ronnie wasn't going to be hungover, he would just stuck himself to some water, or a soda. So we didn't bother having to worry with Ronnie, yet Jacky on the other hand was going to be hard to handle with when he was drunk, so says Ryan. My brown hues wandered down to Ryan, giving him a puppy eyed look, causing him to question it. 

", I really don't want to go partying with these boys.. I feel really sick" I mumbled under my breath, looking over at Ronnie, and Derek, who were chasing one another around. Ryan released a long sigh, and glanced over at Ronnie as well. ", I'm sorry.. but Ronnie really wants to let loose.. so?". I nodded, understanding how Ronnie felt. I guess it was okay for me to go party with them for a while. I needed to let the boys do their thing, they've been working hard lately since the tour and all, so I wouldn't blame that at all. Ryan gave me a reassuring smile, and led me to the car. 

Finally, making our way into the car, Ronnie had drove us to a local club that he loved to attend. I released a slight sigh, and looked out into the window, getting a good view of the people in line to get into the club. I chuckled softly, and rested my head near the window. Once, the car had pulled into a complete stop, I had arose my head and unbuckled my seatbelt. Once, Ronnie had parked the car, I had opened door, and made myself out of it before anyone else could. Ryan came out second, and stood beside me. I smiled a bit, and finally all the boys had came out, making me lead them to the club. 

Ronnie glanced over at the bouncer, and the bouncer nodded his head, allowing them to insert the club. The group had left off to their own ways, leaving me to stand by on my own. I sighed, and scanned the club for some recognizable people, but found none. I walked my way into the bar, and smiled at the bartender. He responded back by asking what I wanted to drink. ", Some Jack Daniel's will do" I repiled, pulling myself onto the bar stool. I turned myself to the right, seeing who I was by. I couldn't tell who it was because his back was facing me, once the bartender handed him a drink, his side view was somewhat recognizable. The bartender came by me, placing the cup of whiskey in front of me. I placed my attention onto the cup, and smiled at the bartender, handing him some cash. Before, my lips could even touch the glass, the recognizable face turned to me, and asked what I was drinking. I turned myself slightly to the side, and smiled. ", It's whiskey" I repiled, taking a sip from the glass cup. He smiled, and put his hand out for me to shake. I shaked his hand firmly. 

", I'm Craig.. Craig Mabbitt" he spoke, pulling a bottle of beer from the bar table, and taking a sip. My eyes shot open in amazement at the fact that I was with the one, and only Craig Mabbitt from Escape The Fate. I felt as if I was going to fan girl everywhere, but I had to keep my cool around him. I didn't want him to think of me as a psychotic fan. I was meerly just a simple fan, yet I was excited to see him in person. I told him my name, hoping that he wouldn't catch me as being a psychotic fan. He smirked, and lifted an eyebrow up. ", So what brings you here?" he questioned, pulling the stool closer to me. I didn't really want to tell him I was with Falling In Reverse, because that'd only bring some awkward tension, so I responded by saying I was just with a friend. While, taking a few sips of my whiskey, he bought the fact I was with a friend, causing me to worry less. We both began conversing for quite awhile, which made me grow onto him, making me want to hang out with him sometime. Grab some coffee, or something. Get out more, inside of being isolated in my own home. My eyes pondered down to the empty glass of whiskey. I felt calm by talking to Craig, he didn't seem like a bad person at all. He was very chill in his way, which I liked in people. Finally, we had exchanged numbers, and promised each other that we would keep in contact, but for now I had to find the boys before they leave me behind. 

Making my way through the crowd, I bumped into some familiar band members faces, I tried to keep myself calm no matter how hard it was. I was assuming that Ronnie had led us to a popular club for bands, and what not. Cause I spotted Craig Mabbitt, Andy Biersack, Johnny B, Lexus Amanda, and Chris Cerulli. My brown hues had came across Ryan who had a terrified look on his face. I ran up to him, digging my face into his chest which scented of some sort of cologne. ", Whoa there.." he yelped over the loud boom of music. I lifted my head up looking at Ryan, and grinning up at him. He smiled and looked over to his right, viewing Ronnie talking to some girl. I chuckled a bit, and asked if we could to some hotel and stay there for awhile. I was tired, and I really wanted to rest. My eyes were growing really weary at the moment. Ryan nodded his head, and motioned himself to Ronnie. I peeled myself off him, following him to where he was going. He asked Ronnie if it was fine for them to call a cab, and head off to a local hotel. Ronnie nodded his head, and told him to text him where they were going to stay at. Ryan dragged me out the club. I was relieved to get out the club. It was getting stuffy, and was growing a nasty stench. 

The cab had came faster than expected. We crawled ourselves inside the cab, and Ryan told the cab driver to take us to the nearest hotel. I released a loud yawn, and laid my head ontop of Ryan's lap. Ryan ran his fingers into my hair, sending chills down my back. I never liked when people ran their fingers through my hair, but with Ryan it seemed so different. I felt comfortable around him. He was such a caring person. A great friend to have, and very understanding. So I guess he is the only person I could open myself to. My eyes grew droopy, and I had shut them tight, falling into a calm sleep. Throughout, my nap in the cab, I felt Ryan's hand run up and down my cheek, making me calm, and worry free. This boy had some magic touch. It was usually hard for me to fall asleep. I would fidget around way too much. I felt my whole body being lifted up, which I knew that we had arrived to a hotel. I was half asleep anyway, so I just pretended to be asleep so later I could scare Ryan. A smile creeped onto my face, and I heard a small laugh. ", Nice try, Vickie" spoke Ryan, causing me to peel my eyes open. I rolled my eyes, and brought myself off his grasp. Once, I was out his arms, I made myself hit his arm slightly. He flenched, and chuckled to himself. Ryan, and I made our way at the check out desk, and I left Ryan to do what he needed to do. As for me, I had wandered around the hotel, looking at what they had. My eyes spotted some magazines, a couch, and a flat screen tv attached to the wall. It looked to me like a decent hotel, which was completely fine with me. All I wanted was a bed, to rest on. My feet were aching, and I was getting a bit dizzy. Ryan motioned for me to follow him, and I did what he wanted me to do. Ryan had clicked the up button for the elevator and waited for it to come down. I bit onto my bottom lip, hoping to get to a bed soon. I really wanted to sleep. My ears rang to the ding from the elevator, making me excited to go to bed. I walked in the elevator with Ryan, and waited again to reach to the floor we were supposed to go to. 

Finally, reaching at our hotel door, we had opened it and saw that we had only one bed. Ryan, and I looked at each other, and shook our heads. It would be awkward for us to sleep in the same bed, yet we didn't want our backs hurting from sleeping on the floor so we had to anyway. We were just friends, but I had a little thing for him, so I would be fan girling over it. I sighed, and closed the hotel door. Once, I closed the door, I made my way into the bathroom, removing the pants I was wearing. I did not want to be in these pants any longer. Ryan had walked in on me, and yelped at how I was pantless. I laughed, and tried to cover myself but it was no use. He removed his shirt, chuckling to himself, and throwing his shirt at me. I took my shirt off, and slipped his shirt on using it as a night gown. ", Thanks" I mumbled, hopping onto the bed, and pulling the sheets on me. I was tired, and I needed rest. I didn't care if Ryan was sleeping with me at the moment. All I cared was for some sleep, and that was all that mattered. I placed my phone onto the drawer next to me, and turned myself to the right, shutting my eyes. I once again, drifted myself back to sleep, hoping that I wouldn't find myself sleeping in front of Ryan. I heard Ryan whisper good night, and turning off all the lights, but I was too lazy to even bother responding back. I just wanted today to be over with.