20. Karoke Ride Home

I guess Damon vamp ran or something because he said he got here quick and with no car. So, he jumped into the backseat of Stefan's old vehicle. Yay.

I hid my face in Stefan's sweatshirt that was laying on the floor. I started crying.

Stefan rubbed my back.

"It's okay. It'll be okay." He said while pulling out and driving away from my home that is now, well, not my home for a while.

"No..it won't." I sobbed into his sweatshirt.

"Oh my god." Damon whinned behind us.

I sniffled and looked back at him.

"You are fine. You get to stay with us for a while." He winked.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and looked back towards the road in front of me. I turned up the volume for the radio.

"OH YEAH. THIS MY SONG." Damon shouted and started singing.

Stefan chuckled under his breath and smirked. "Damon this is Taylor Swift."

I bit my lip. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you a teenage girl?" I joked.

"WE! WILL NEVER EVER EVER GET BACK TOGETHER." Damon sang.

Stefan and I were cracking up.

"NEVER. WOOO!" Damon danced.

I started throwing my hands in the air too.

"No. Oh lord." Stefan shaked his head.

"I REMEMBER WHEN WE BROKE UP, THE FIRST TIME." Damon and I chanted.

Stefan rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Come on lil brother." Damon said to Stefan and then looked at me. He whispered, "Buzz kill I tell you."

Stefan sighed. "Fine." He said.

The next verse we all shouted at the top of our lungs. I smiled so big I thought I'd rip the corners of my lips.

"That's a good sign!" Damon shouted over the music that grew louder by the minute. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. I smiled back.

We sang the whole ride home.