3. Stefans Room

"I, I'm sorry. I should go..this is causing too much trouble."

I started heading for the door. Stefan grabbed my arm and turned me into him.

"Please." He said, sternly. His deep green eyes looking into mine. He pulled me closer.

"Uh hello. Lovebirds? Well, I'm half drunk so...move it along or.." Damon shook a bottle near by.

"I'm only 16..I don't drink. Sorry." I said.

Stefan let go of my arm and walked over to Damon. He took his drink from him and set it down.

"That's enough of that." Stefan said.

"Alright baby bro, if you are going to be your casual buzz kill self I suggest you warn the lady." Damon looked at me. "Hun, leave now while you can. He's not the fun brother." He winked.

I was so uncomfortable. All the Salvatore brothers did was fight. How was i supposed to stay here.

"Shut up Damon." Stefan said.

"Dick." Damon replied. Then he rolled his eyes and wobbled back to the couch.

"Come with me Kristen. I'm sorry you had to see Damon like that. He's not himself when he's drunk." He paused.
"Well...it depends." He continued.

We walked down halls filled with pictures and floored with rugs. We started walking up stairs.

"Um..where are we going?" I said.

"My room." Stefan said.

He must have sensed something because i froze up. I just met him and I've never been in a guys' bedroom before.

"If thats okay with you." He said. He must've realized what I was thinking. "Oh my gosh. Kristen!" He laughed. "I'm not going to do anything to you! Just to talk honey."

Woo. Thank God. I smiled and we continued on.

We stopped and he opened a huge door that led us to a huge room with a huge bed and decorative curtains.

"Wow. It's huge!" I said walking around admiring all of his books on his shelves. The books had dates on them from years and years ago.

I pointed to them. "Uhh, do you study history?" I asked.

Stefan walked over. "No, some of them are my ancestor's journals..", he pointed to the 1900's journals and then to the present journals "some are mine. Its good to know whats going on. Memories are too important.

My mouth dropped.
"You write journals?" I said.

He looked down.
"Yeah. You probably think I'm a joke now huh."

"Oh no! Stefan, i write too! I just call mine diaries." I laughed.

"Dear Diary.." Stefan joked.

I pushed him. "Hey!" I laughed.

Silence grew upon us. We got closer. He put his muscular arms around my waist and pulled me in. I was close enough to feel his heartbeat.

"You are even more beautiful up close." He whispered.

He leaned in and he gave me the slightest, softest kiss on my lips.

Sparks flew everywhere. I questioned it before and now I finally knew that I was into Stefan.

We moved back slowly and smiled at each other. I had so many butterflies I thought if I opened my mouth they would fly out everywhere.

"I was wondering, Kristen. If you would like to go out to dinner tomorrow?" He said. Then he pulled out a slip of paper. "Here's my number. I filled it out when you weren't looking at the mall." He blushed and handed me the paper.

"Thank you." I said.

He cocked his head.

I smiled at him and said, "and yes..it's a date."

The biggest smile came upon his face and he bit his lip.

Stefan Salvatore. My new boyfriend.