"Okay." I whisper out and turn away from him only to dimly stare at the reddish brown carpeted floor of the plane.

More thoughts were now roaming though my head.

So many 'why's' and 'whats'.

I can hear Alexander sigh and then out of my peripheral vision, I see him turn towards me.

I duck my head lower so he doesn't see the traitorous tears as they roll down my cheeks.

I felt so stupid for crying, I should be worrying about Abby and Stella not my stupid feelings for him being cold towards me.

But I can't help myself.

Can't help myself from thinking what I have done wrong for him to be so cold and harsh towards me.

Does he regret marrying me?

Is he unhappy?

So many questions are running through my brain only adding to all the other ones I know will remain unanswered.

Heat spreads from my hand and shoots up to my enclosed hand, leaving a trail of fire behind.

Alexander grasps firmly onto my hand and gives it a tight squeeze.

Still I don't look up and towards him, he seems to realize this as he tugs at my arm gently.

Raising my head, I finally look at him only to find warm chocolate brown eyes staring back at me.

"I'm so sorry love." He whispers out as he pulls me into him, he wraps his arms tightly around me as he plants a firm kiss to my forehead.

I remain stiff in his arms not allowing myself to relax, feeling hesitant.

He ignores that and pulls me up and onto his lap making me face him.

Ignoring the fact that I'm wearing a dress, I straddle him but don't give into him, resisting the urge to nuzzle into his gray shirt clad chest.

Alexander lightly sighs as he looks into my eyes, holding me tightly to him.

"I'm such an asshole for making you cry," he murmurs as he puts a stray lock of hair back into its rightful place behind my ear.

He wipes my nearly dried up tears with the pad of his thumb and then slowly caresses my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those things. Especially about us, I love you, you know that right? I'm an idiot for saying that, I regret nothing." Alexander says sternly, still looking into my eyes.

"Bu-"

"But nothing," he says cutting me off, "I don't have the right to say things like that to you just because I'm in a bad mood. They're your family as much as mine right?"

"Definitely." I say.

"Good." He replies back as he pecks me on the lips.

"You have no idea how much I love you, do you?" He mutters, his cold breath fanning my face.

"I have a pretty good idea." I answer back, finally giving into him as I press my lips to his with new found energy.

Kissing him makes me feel alive once again and I can't help but to smile into the kiss, he responds back by smirking and pulling me to him even closer.

Even now though as we're wrapped up in one another I can't help but to think something is wrong with Alexander.

The kiss feels weird and somehow wrong but what could it actually be.

My thoughts probably running wild as they always do, over thinking every single thing.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I respond to his plea of entrance and part my lips for him to slip his tongue into my mouth, both of us kissing each other with fervor.

It's probably nothing right?

------------
AN: Hi everyone. Hope you all liked this chapter! I feel so evil right now but it is necessary xD I still don't have a updating schedule but I as soon as I do I'll let you all know. Please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share