Epilogue

A year later...

Hayley's POV

I feel something glide over my skin irritatingly for the hundredth time this morning. I turn my head the other way and place the pillow on top of my head, trying not to wake up. I feel a hand glide up and down my  bare back, sparks erupt everywhere like a blissful wild fire spreading throughout my body. "I'm... tired." I mumble in my sleepy state, not comprehending on the fact if I was audible or not.

Clearly not getting the message, little delectable sparks erupt almost every between the back of my ear to my shoulder blades. Squirming under the torturous and thrilling movement onto my skin, I shift a bit but try not to make it obvious to Christopher how much I'm loving his touch. Starting to give into his touch as he focuses on my sweet spot, I voluntarily shiver as he lightly pinches the back of my ear.

My uncontrollable twitching comes to a halt when the sparks suddenly disappear. Oh hell no... Did he really just tease me? Pushing the pillow away, I turn and face Christopher while still being careful not to let the bedsheets drop from where I wrapped them. I raise my eyebrows at him, my lips struggling to remain in a thin line. Can he not be this gorgeous every single waking moment. He shakes his head and slightly chuckles before speaking. "You don't have to cover your self you know," he leans in extremely close to my ear.

Christopher's POV

I've been messing around with Hayley for the past hour and yet, she hasn't bulged in any way. I've been poking her arm, tickling her nose, blowing in her ear, playing with her cheek, you name it. I think she's ignoring it on purpose.

Shrugging at the thought, I pick a rose petal from the bed side table and begin to glide it up and down her arm, chuckling when she whines and groans. Oh she is definitely awake now. She turns her head away from me and coves it with a pillow mumbling something to do with screaming ducks and a field.

Shaking my head, I chuckle silently as another idea pops into my head. I raise my hand and lightly glide it down the exposed creamy skin of her back. Sparks shoot up my fingers and spresad through out my body, the echoing pleasure drowning me. I feel her shiver underneath my touch."I'm... tired." She mumbles into the pillow, not turning to face me.

My grin stretches even further when one of the worst, if not the worst way of getting to wake her up pops into my head. I lightly nip at the skin on her heck and shoulders with my fingers. Her squirming encourages me even more as I start to target her sweet spot. I linger on the spot behind her ear, right above her mark and immediately pull away. She is definitely going to get me back for teasing her... Still worth it.

She abruptly stops twitching once my hand retracts from her neck. She whines in annoyance before pulling the pillow off her face. She faces me looking irritated but quite amused. Her attempt to hide her smile goes noticed by both my wolf and I. I notice her fumble with the bedsheets covering her chest as she fully faces me. Looking back at her face, she raises a perfectly arched eyebrow at me as she struggles even more when trying not to smile. Can he not be this gorgeous every single waking moment. I read her thoughts and chuckle more to myself at her comment. If only she really knew how easily she takes my breath away.

Noticing her hold on the bedsheets around her tighten even more, my brows furrow in thought. "You don't have to cover yourself you know." I lean in extremely close to her ear and whisper, keeping my tone light hearted in attempt to not make what I'm saying seem like it disturbs me. "It's not like I've never seen any of it before." I smirk as she blushes intensely.

Raising my hand, I flick her nose and watch as she wrinkles it adorably in disturbance. I trail my finger along her jawline and end below her chin, tilting her head and captivating her lips as though it was the first time. I feel her immediately respond as her arms take hold of my neck. I flip us over and support my weight with my arms propped on each side of her. She plays around with the hairs at the nape of my neck, earning a growl from my wolf. Seeing it as an encouragement, she tangles her fingers more into my hair and tugs on it slightly harder. I let out a throaty groan and gently bite at her lower, asking for entrance.